Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm watching Sky Sports News, and I see now that last month Team Sky started competing, meaning of course Sky Sports News are going to mention it approximately every 4.2 seconds.

It's now only a matter of time before it becomes "massive" and is followed by idiots whose knowledge of cycling consisted of watching the last straight of the Tour de France once a year. No doubt with a Cycling AM programme hosted by some laddish twat with a stupid haircut and some bimbo who knows f**k all about anything other than Lance Armstrong.

I'm watching Sky Sports News, and I see now that last month Team Sky started competing, meaning of course Sky Sports News are going to mention it approximately every 4.2 seconds.

It's now only a matter of time before it becomes "massive" and is followed by idiots whose knowledge of cycling consisted of watching the last straight of the Tour de France once a year. No doubt with a Cycling AM programme hosted by some laddish twat with a stupid haircut and some bimbo who knows f**k all about anything other than Lance Armstrong.

Until the first team Sky cyclist gets caught doping- then it'll mysteriously fade...

22nd June

We always book early as we get a good price that way,However if we had went a week later it would have cost £800 more as the schools would be off.

Aye, that's just it. Myself and the lady are heading tae Egypt for 10 nights in the middle of June, 4-5* all inclusive for £600 notes. Several weeks later, and it was into 4 figures.

Gout ourselves a bargain :D

22nd June

We always book early as we get a good price that way,However if we had went a week later it would have cost £800 more as the schools would be off.

So the house will be lying empty for a week from the 22nd June.

Gotcha.