Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Don't do it then. Sit in the corner, eat some cocktail weenies and some tuna sandwiches then walk over to you "stunner" that you are taking and do your best.

That's the thing though, if I wasn't taking such a nice burd I could just get wasted and mind my own business. :lol: Ah well.

That's the thing though, if I wasn't taking such a nice burd I could just get wasted and mind my own business. :lol: Ah well.

Your bird, if she even exists, is reeking. I know it, you know it and everyone on here knows it.

Your bird, if she even exists, is reeking. I know it, you know it and everyone on here knows it.

She isn't my burd, and a few folk on here have seen her so, eh, naw.

Edited by Guest

A buffet at an end-of-school dane sounds tinky as f**k. Might as well have went to the King's Lodge.

Don't do it then. Sit in the corner, eat some cocktail weenies and some tuna sandwiches then walk over to you "stunner" that you are taking and do your best.

Bad advice. TwisteH, neck a bottle of wine between the pair of you, then attempt to 'persuade her'. Be sure to post the results.

They are all wrong twiseh,this is what you must do

buy her drinks all night,dance with her all night,let her take somebody else home,then come on here and complain about it

hold on thats been done before,best stick to rhypnol!!

They are all wrong twiseh,this is what you must do

buy her drinks all night,dance with her all night,let her take somebody else home,then come on here and complain about it

hold on thats been done before,best stick to rhypnol!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif By Vectron!

PTTGOYN: Cyclists, who cycle on the road, when there's a cycle path built into the pavement, right next to it. It infuriates me.

In general, I don't mind cyclists that much. Driving is expensive, and cycling makes sense if you're that way inclined. However, it is a fact that cyclists are a nuisance on the road. You've got to make your way round them, and that's all the more difficult if there are parked cars and stuff around too. When there's no cycle lane, I've no complaints, because they've not no other option so I'll grin and bear just as I'm sure they do when someone drives too close.

However, when there's a cycle lane, I lose all sympathy. Someone at the council has gone to the bother of making sure there's a safe place for you to cycle, out of the way of everyone else except other cyclists, so why are you still weaving around in front of me, or worse still, why are there two of you, side-by-side, blocking me completely!?

Rage.