Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Open up MS Paint. Hit file, open the pic and click image at the top. Click on resize, reduce it accordingly and save it as a copy eg kiltcopy.jpg

That'll reduce the size and make it more likely to be allowed as an attachment.

Cheers Andy! I'll give it a go but, in the meantime, I cheated and bought a flash-pen thingy. All my photies are downloaded onto it so Rhaidainhe can plug it into her PC and upload them. Then she can download hers onto it and I can upload them onto my laptop.

Modern technology - feckin' nightmare!

Also, going to bed at 15:30 so I can be up and awake for my nightshift at 22:00 tonight - weird!blink.gif

Guest The Phoenix

Cheers Andy! I'll give it a go but, in the meantime, I cheated and bought a flash-pen thingy. All my photies are downloaded onto it so Rhaidainhe can plug it into her PC and upload them. Then she can download hers onto it and I can upload them onto my laptop.

Modern technology - feckin' nightmare!

Also, going to bed at 15:30 so I can be up and awake for my nightshift at 22:00 tonight - weird!blink.gif

Folk who do nightshift at Tesco are off their trolley. :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

I had guessed either you or The Phoenix would have replied with something similar to that. Well done on living up to my expectations.

I was at my Dad's this year.

He exceeded my expectations.

Referees threatening to strike.

£600 for 90 or 180 minutes work a week, and the majority of you can't even do much of that correctly. Stick your strike up your fucking arses, you spoilt, pompous, arrogant, egomaniacal sons of fucking maggotty whores.

£600 for 90 or 180 minutes work a week, and the majority of you can't even do much of that correctly. Stick your strike up your fucking arses, you spoilt, pompous, arrogant, egomaniacal sons of fucking maggotty whores.

Its rumoured they are all retraining at pipe fitters....

Replace the "£600" with much, much more and that would accurately describe footballers.

Its rumoured they are all retraining at pipe fitters....

For a £400 a week pay cut? Can't be right.....

Replace the "£600" with much, much more and that would accurately describe footballers.

Aye, completely agree, but that another argument. I don't miss not going to games at all, and I never thought I'd say that even ten years ago. Watching diving, whining twats of limited ability getting £1000 a week in the second division was wearing me down.

Usain Bolt dreams of swapping spikes for football boots

(AFP) – 3 hours ago

PARIS — Jamaican sprint sensation Usain Bolt on Sunday revealed that he would like to try his hand at professional football when he retires from athletics, and dreams of playing for Manchester United.

"I'd like to try to become a professional (footballer) at the end of my career," said the triple Olympic champion on French television station Canal+.

"I'll stop athletics at the age of 30. If I could have the chance to play for a team, even for one of the smallest teams in the English Premier League or a lower division, just to see if I can do it.

"I've wanted to play for a long time. I'd like to try and see if I could be good."

Bolt is an avowed United supporter and he went on to admit that it is his dream to line up alongside his heroes at Old Trafford.

"Playing with (Wayne) Rooney and his team-mates would be an honour for me," he said.

"When I met them for the first time, I was very honoured. The surprise was that they knew who I was. It was magnificent for me. Magnificent."

The world record holder at 100m, 200m and the 4x100m relay says he could see himself playing in midfield or as a striker

"But lots of people say I should play as a winger," he added, "because I'm quick."

Glory hunter <_<