Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't normally listen to the radio because I'm not normally home during the day and when I am, Cbeebies is normally on for the wee man (anyone making a joke about Adam watching kids' TV gets hoofed in the chuckies). Today though, I've been sorting his room out and moving things about so he can't play with the plug sockets and all that sort of thing, so Radio 1's on in the background. What a load of complete and utter shite. Some twat shouting about how he used to be lovesick but he's just hungover instead. Someone else is wanting to toast the douchebags and jerk offs (speak English, man!). I have now just heard a bit of Zig and Zag, that Weetabix-headed puppet and his mate from The Big Breakfast. What the hell is this crap?

I don't normally listen to the radio because I'm not normally home during the day and when I am, Cbeebies is normally on for the wee man (anyone making a joke about Adam watching kids' TV gets hoofed in the chuckies). Today though, I've been sorting his room out and moving things about so he can't play with the plug sockets and all that sort of thing, so Radio 1's on in the background. What a load of complete and utter shite. Some twat shouting about how he used to be lovesick but he's just hungover instead. Someone else is wanting to toast the douchebags and jerk offs (speak English, man!). I have now just heard a bit of Zig and Zag, that Weetabix-headed puppet and his mate from The Big Breakfast. What the hell is this crap?

Have to say, I like both those songs (love drunk - boys like girls, and run away - kanye west). Radio 1 do play some nonsense though.

Radio 1 died the day that Mark & Lard left.

I turned up to training tonight and saw a guy wearing a Rangers shirt, I go over to him and mock him about 3-0, to which he replies "eh". So I explain to him that Rangers got beat 3-0 yesterday, he says he didn't even know they were playing!

To many of these sad fuckers, the wearing the colours of one of the Old Firm is seen as some sort of badge of honour, as if that gesture indicates who and what they stand for.

I don't know this chap, but I'd bet my life savings that he 'loves' the Queen and supports England at international football.

To many of these sad fuckers, the wearing the colours of one of the Old Firm is seen as some sort of badge of honour, as if that gesture indicates who and what they stand for.

I don't know this chap, but I'd bet my life savings that he 'loves' the Queen and supports England at international football.

I think he is actually English :lol: I hate these sort of folk to, had some girl post "Celtic <3<3" on Facebook on Sunday, so I commented asking who Celtic's manager was and she says "I dunno but they're winning", kinda sums it up.

I think he is actually English :lol: I hate these sort of folk to, had some girl post "Celtic <3<3" on Facebook on Sunday, so I commented asking who Celtic's manager was and she says "I dunno but they're winning", kinda sums it up.

There was a boy like that who I had the unfortunate pleasure of knowing in secondary school. Last year after County had been cuffed by some diddy team and Rangers had won, attempted to rip the piss. This backfired spectacularly when someone asked him who his favourite Rangers player was in the current Rangers team. "Barry Ferguson" the boy replied. I think the words "You are a gloryhunting fucking moron" were aimed at him.

It's very petty but I get really hacked off with couples who whilst in the company of others sit there and whisper to eachother. Before anyone says anything I think it's great seeing people being happy together, it's people being inconsiderate cocksockets I'm not a fan of.

There was a boy like that who I had the unfortunate pleasure of knowing in secondary school. Last year after County had been cuffed by some diddy team and Rangers had won, attempted to rip the piss. This backfired spectacularly when someone asked him who his favourite Rangers player was in the current Rangers team. "Barry Ferguson" the boy replied. I think the words "You are a gloryhunting fucking moron" were aimed at him.

Yep this type of glory hunter really annoys me! At least some glory hunters take the time to go to the games, but these ones just look at the results and then brag that their team won. They'll never understand what properly supporting a team is.

I knew a guy at school that turned up with a Dundee United top on after they beat Barcelona on the way to the Eufa Cup Final in 1987. The next year he had a Celtic top on when they won they league, then in '89 had a Rangers top on when they won the league.

The worst thing is he thought it was perfectly normal. Welcome to Scotland! (see my sig quote).