Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My wife let the cat out earlier,It was not long till he came back in.

Same with our cat,she was on the window ledge and the firework went off and she ran for her life. Lucky she came back again.

boo hoo who gives a f**k about a cat

f**k off. :P

In my citation today I was given a booklet on being a witness and it told me I should call the sheriff my lord or my lady. I just know that if I do I'll end up smirking, thinking of Lord of the Rings or something, immature wee b*****d that I am.

Just don't call them judgey sad.gif

I've never found the guy remotely funny relies too heavily on the 'black' jokes. Yeah, hilarious.

Can't believe the c**t has got his own show.

Ally Ross in the Sun basically said it's because he ticks the PC boxes. He's black, and gay. Right on!

Unsure if he ever played for Airdrie though.

Feckin Sky+ says it's recording 'Walking Dead' but nothing is actually recording. Just as well the FX channel has a +1 option. mad.gif

Will this be available on catch up?

Looks like a good thing to get into

Feckin Sky+ says it's recording 'Walking Dead' but nothing is actually recording. Just as well the FX channel has a +1 option. mad.gif

My box is acting the c**t just now as well. Think it's something to do with one of the inputs as I can't record something and watch another channel at the same time. What a lot of shite.

My box is acting the c**t just now as well. Think it's something to do with one of the inputs as I can't record something and watch another channel at the same time. What a lot of shite.

I had that a while ago too, the guy had to come out and fix a new cable on the dish.

I had that a while ago too, the guy had to come out and fix a new cable on the dish.

Yeah, I think the guy is meant to be coming out on Tuesday to sort it. Should have moaned at the girl last night for a discount, Dickson style. :lol: