Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My glasses fell off at a gig last night and broke beyond repair. Found my older glasses earlier today to keep me going until I get new ones, and I've just broken them too. dry.gif

I'd tell you to look on the bright sight, but that could be challenging. :(

Right. I went to my bed last night at 2:30am. I slept like a baby until the fucking fire alarm went off, at 4:30am. I thought I was dreaming, but after a couple of minutes I realised "Ah shit that is the fire alarm." I rolled out of bed before chucking a shoe at the fire alarm (I don't even know why). I managed to whip on a pair of trackies and a jacket - and shoes - in the dark. I then hurried out of the door. Well what I thought was the door. In reality I ran face first into the frame of my bathroom door, bursting my nose in the process. I eventually found my way out of my room and wandered, with a nose gushing like a geyser outside into the cold. Everyone else soon joined me. The fire brigade arrived and after 15 minutes of freezing my balls off whilst my nose still leaked blood (I didn't realise until someone pointed it out) we were eventually allowed back in. The guy who went in and switched off the alarm opened the door for us and in the process, smacked me right in the face with it.

It wasn't a good night.

Was just watching MOTD2. In the pub last night the highlights of the Birmingham derby were on Sky. I don't know if anyone seen the boy header the ball as it (almost) came into the crowd. He then preceded to fall over the advertising hoarding. laugh.gif

But they showed him getting ejected on MOTD2. Surely you cannae get ejected for heading the ball and falling onto the side of the pitch?

Evidently you can.

Anyway for me, Sarah Palin. dry.gif I really hope the Tea Party get a whipping at the polls today, unlikely though.

And??? Theres loads of other stuff in the shops ive no interest in buying at the moment, somehow I manage to cope.

Here was me thinking this was a 'Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves' thread rather than a 'Soul-Crushingly Awful Things That Drive You To A Gin Habit and Early Death' thread.

Here was me thinking this was a 'Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves' thread rather than a 'Soul-Crushingly Awful Things That Drive You To A Gin Habit and Early Death' thread.

Well you thought wrong.

Dont worry though, Ill let you off seeing as its the season of goodwill.

Guest The Phoenix

Occasionally, just occasionally, you hit the nail right on the head.

Keep up the good work.