Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Getting threatened by some jakey junkie scumbag that he was going to wait until I finished work and get his "squad" to batter and stab me, all because his girlfriend was trying to buy cigarettes and didn't have ID, and when I asked her for it she said she'd get it "from the car" then he came in and said he wanted cigarettes for his girlfriend who I just KB'd which automatically meant I couldn't sell him them.

That reminds me of when I used to work in the co-op in Dumbarton. Some junkie guy used to come in regular as clockwork every Friday, pick up a case of tennants lager and just walk out the store again without paying :lol:

I experienced both of these last night in work.

Isn't working for the Co-op fucking brilliant <_< .

Ticketmaster never works when you want it to. I am trying to get tickets for my brother in law and sister and it ain't happening :angry:

The capital system employs natural selection. It torments those whose political beliefs are thoroughly inconsistent with reality.

Children in surpermarkets. It is not a football pitch, the trollys are not go karts, the mop you gave to your kid to hold is not a horse/lightsaber/lance and the shelves are not climbing frames. There is also enough noise with the musac playing that there is no need for your child to be screamiong the place down. If it cant behave take it out

Why, why would you put yourself through that and more importently why would you put others through that. Absolutly no excuse either in this day and age where you can order online and get it delivered to your door, keeping your little brat away from me and other people going about quietly

Just you wait, after Sunday all you will hear about will be Christmas!

:(

I'm going to have months of people trying to force myself to take part in state sanctioned religious enjoyment, and trying to guilt trip me about not spending time with the family that I see all the fucking time anyway. I hate christmas. :(

Guest The Phoenix

I'm going to have months of people trying to force myself to take part in state sanctioned religious enjoyment, and trying to guilt trip me about not spending time with the family that I see all the fucking time anyway. I hate christmas. :(

Would it be easier for you to inform the masses in respect of what you like rather than hate? :unsure:

Why not become a Jew this Christmas? I'm going to - all I need to do is grow my sideburns, wear a black hat and hack off the end of my winkle. That's how it works isn't it?

Why not become a Jew this Christmas? I'm going to - all I need to do is grow my sideburns, wear a black hat and hack off the end of my winkle. That's how it works isn't it?

I was out drinking with my Jewish mate a couple christmases back on christmas day. The daft yank can't handle his drink though, after three shots he was pished, and by the time we got near double figures, I had to drag him out the bar before he gobbed on the barstaff again and got punched in. Not a shining example of Jewishness over christmas!

Also, they have to eat flat bread and light candles at this time of year, which seems pretty fucking crap.

I've got all of those except the mutilated penis. I'm just short of being a Jew.

Children in surpermarkets. It is not a football pitch, the trollys are not go karts, the mop you gave to your kid to hold is not a horse/lightsaber/lance and the shelves are not climbing frames. There is also enough noise with the musac playing that there is no need for your child to be screamiong the place down. If it cant behave take it out

Why, why would you put yourself through that and more importently why would you put others through that. Absolutly no excuse either in this day and age where you can order online and get it delivered to your door, keeping your little brat away from me and other people going about quietly

Yes!

I was at ASDA with my mum earlier and went to stub a fag out on top of the bin outside the front door, and was greeted by some school kid (looked about 6 or 7) coming over to the bin and kicking it repeatedly about 7 times. I couldn't fathom what happened until I heard an absolute beast of a roar right in my ear from his mother who was standing no more than a metre behind me, "MICHAEL DODDS YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH!" Think I just about jobbied myself.

Fucking kids.