Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The fact that the anti-cocaine spotify ads are back. Fair enough, the government needs to let its stance be known on the subject, but if it could do so without interrupting me listening to Urban Hymns every 4 tracks or so that'd be superb.

The fact that the anti-cocaine spotify ads are back. Fair enough, the government needs to let its stance be known on the subject, but if it could do so without interrupting me listening to Urban Hymns every 4 tracks or so that'd be superb.

Pay a tenner a month for the premium service then, ya tightwad. tongue.gif

The Gatwick Express advert is getting on my tits. Mainly because it suggest that 30 minutes non-stop is an amazing service, which is fine until you discover that the Southern Trains service will take you the same route, takes 35 minutes, and costs around £6 less.

Does anyone else get REALLY pissed of when people say "here, here" rather than "hear, hear"?

EDIT: Or type, since it wouldn't really matter what version they say :D

Edited by Gaz

Guest The Phoenix

Does anyone else get REALLY pissed of when people say "here, here" rather than "hear, hear"?

EDIT: Or type, since it wouldn't really matter what version they say :D

:lol:

Thear, Thear, Gaz, hope you get better soon.

Drivers who just push in when joining a dual carriageway or a motorway. If i can move to the right lane i will if i cannot, i will not. You...you give way. Got it.

:angry:

Ah yes, the merge into traffic with no feckn manners lark, that , and a lack of lane discipline............every day I see that it gets right on my paps. The twats often then abuse you for simply being , erm , erm eh , eh , in the RIGHT actually !

What's even worse, you allow a merge, you discharge a friendly light flash and then get hee haw in the way of an acknowledgement for your courtesy.

Urgh, that sends me :ph34r: