Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Liam Gallagher and the rest of Oasis minus Noel's new song is fucking rank. Liam Gallagher was a relevant person in the music industry with a strong voice, 15 years ago. Hopefully he'll actually listen to their new song back and he might realise that he is barely fit to be his brothers tambourine player anymore, never mind a song-writer.

"Baby come on" repeated several times, quite the wordsmith. huh.gif

It sounds like a rejected Oasis album track. I'll need to hear the whole album before making a judgement but I get the feeling this is too soon for them, if they'd taken their time I reckon they had one good album in them.

The way most adults are so amused when they bring out a picture and point to somebody in the picutre and say "whooooooosss thaaaaaat?" to which the child replies the name obviously and then fits of laughter follow as if they've just seen the funniest thing imaginable.

Guest The Phoenix

The fact my 8 month old son decided 5am was an accepatable time to wake up this morning

Should have called him liam instead of Sam.

His name is Noah

Whoosh. ;)

How people can't know the difference between Ukraine and Russia. Latest one at the weekend there, panel on Clyde 1 talking about Eremenko on loan at Kilmarnock who's parent club is Metalist Kharkiv in UKRAINE, not fucking Russia. Hugh Keevins I'm sure it was, he's supposed to be a fecking journalist.

Similarly; why do people say "the Ukraine"? Where did the "the" spring from? It's like saying "the Scotland" <_<

How people can't know the difference between Ukraine and Russia. Latest one at the weekend there, panel on Clyde 1 talking about Eremenko on loan at Kilmarnock who's parent club is Metalist Kharkiv in UKRAINE, not fucking Russia. Hugh Keevins I'm sure it was, he's supposed to be a fecking journalist.

Similarly; why do people say "the Ukraine"? Where did the "the" spring from? It's like saying "the Scotland" dry.gif

In fairness (though I don't know why I'm taking that bawsack Keevins' defence) it could've been due to Eremenko having dual Finnish and Russian citizenship which has mixed him up.

Similarly; why do people say "the Ukraine"? Where did the "the" spring from? It's like saying "the Scotland" dry.gif

Probably because 'the Ukraine' was referred to quite commonly in Western circles during hundreds of years of Russian control. Like 'the Borders'.

Car went through the 100,000 miles barrier last night dry.gif

Fair enough in this day and age it isn't as bad as it used to be, but it's still a sign of bad things to come from my ever-pessimistic perspective.

I had a Vauxhall that 200,000 on the clock when it died.