Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Because of bad weather making travelling difficult, exams then the arrival of Christmas, today was the first time in about 4 weeks I've been able to get to the gym. I struggled really badly with the benchpress, only just managing to get 2 and a half sets done on a weight which was well below what I was previously benching.

Overall things could have been a lot worse, but there's a fair bit of work to be done to get back into things.

When people go on holiday to somewhere you know is a bit shite, then rave about it and encourage you to go to the place yourself.

I've just been regaled with stories about how amazing Lanzarote is for the last 30 minutes or so. Fair enough, you enjoyed yourself, but don't try bully me into going there in the near future.

Guest The Phoenix

When people go on holiday to somewhere you know is a bit shite, then rave about it and encourage you to go to the place yourself.

I've just been regaled with stories about how amazing Lanzarote is for the last 30 minutes or so. Fair enough, you enjoyed yourself, but don't try bully me into going there in the near future.

The only thing good about Lanzarote is that it's better than Gran Canaria.

Guest The Phoenix

A holiday is how you make it.

I agree with that totally, I was only making the point that Lanzarote and Gran Canaria are over-rated as holiday destinations and of the two Lanzarote is the better.

I've been, you should try it. It's great. Where else are you going to go. It's all there for you. The weather, the food, the drink. Come on, why don't you come with me? It'll be brilliant.