Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sweet merciful Christ. Due to a drink shortage, I've been on tequilla and Orange soda all night. I don't know if its that or other stuff, but I'm lying awake, I feel ill, and my whole body appears to be pulsing in perfect rhythm. Jesus.

Ok, when someone replies to my status on fb, I get a text informing me that they have done so. These stopped about a week ago, but people were replying. Now I am getting messages in by the bucketload informing me of things I already know.

It's a bit of a pain. Not wanting to post on another thread but has this happened to anyone else?

I've just heard an interview on the BBC website from earlier of some bloke who phoned in about the earthquake in England earlier this morning. Presumably the interview was shown on the BBC News channel at the time.

TWICE in the interview he says that the earthquake "literally telegraphed" itself in giving a small pre-earthquake warning shock.

Really? Really? Before the earthquake came about, it sent a telegraph to everyone warning them it was about to happen?

Fucking imbecile.