Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My favourite crisps, Seabrook's "Hot & Spicy 2 Chilli Habanero and Jalapeño", are no longer in any Morrison's store near me after an extensive search.

I had to settle for Kettle Chips Jalapeno Chilli flavour. Not nearly as good.

I found them to be pretty bland, was hoping for more seeing they apparently have habanero in them

absolutely. I'm sick of just about having my eyes removed by wee wifies that are feart of getting their fringe wet.

I'd go half way and have 'Brolley Licences' where someone has to pass a test first before they can buy / use one.

Wean is off school til next week and she was up during the night being sick etc. Apparently a lot of kids at her school have had it recently. It's a pttgoyn as I feel useless when she feels like this :(

Wean is off school til next week

Buses were meant to be running on the non-school day (the dreaded 'NSch' small print) timetable today but ran on the normal one, meaning I turned up on time but had to wait 40 mins in the rain this morning for the next scheduled one to turn up. That's guaranteed to annoy me.

Wean is off school til next week and she was up during the night being sick etc. Apparently a lot of kids at her school have had it recently. It's a pttgoyn as I feel useless when she feels like this :(

And so the Bumwee floweth from these divine arsecheeks :(

I fear the worst.

McEwans Lager "Aye" adverts are fucking shite and whoever commissioned them should get a severe talking to, and maybe even suspended without pay for a week.

gotta agree with that, only thing that comes close to annoying me as much is the confused.com singing ones dry.gif

I get annoyed by Arsenal and Barcelona tapping the ball to each other, some of them need to just toe it up the park. Barcelona would struggle playing against a men's team rather than Pansy Arsenal.

As quoted in another thread "you don't deserve to have eyes".

I get annoyed by Arsenal and Barcelona tapping the ball to each other, some of them need to just toe it up the park. Barcelona would struggle playing against a men's team rather than Pansy Arsenal.

I don't think Arsenal would play very well if they just pumped the ball up the pitch for someone to run onto. It's just that they play most of the time with the ball to their feet,and pass the ball in triangles to each other.

When people put on Facebook

"Like this and I'll tell you what I like about you" or something along those lines. It's so annoying. It just clogs up your news-feed with absolute shite. And when one starts, the rest of them do and you end up with pages and pages of absolute drivel.

Even worse is when they say " like this and ill tell you what I like about you and one thing I dont like about you " then its " I like that your so pretty , I dislike I never see you catch up ? " DIE

When people put on Facebook

"Like this and I'll tell you what I like about you" or something along those lines. It's so annoying. It just clogs up your news-feed with absolute shite. And when one starts, the rest of them do and you end up with pages and pages of absolute drivel.

FACEBOOK ADDICTS: Avoid having irritating status updates clogging up your news feed by having friends that are over fourteen years old.