Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've been in the wars too it seems.

Just noticed I have a gouge across my knee, one on my forearm, a bruise the size of a dinner plate on my thigh and a niggly shoulder.

Have I been beaten up in my sleep or something? :unsure:

Done my knee in at 7s last Tuesday. Decided to play through it on Friday, only to make it worse. Decided I'd go tonight but only to be a 'keeper. Not only an 'Andre Boe' performance, but also someone slid in on me and I've went and landed on the fcked knee.

Haven't seen a doctor cos I never do. Ridiculously painful going up and down stairs and running, though feels fine walking normally. Should maybe chuck the fitba for a while. :(

Should probably get it seen, mate. I hurt my right knee badly having a kick about on red blaize in the rain one night, hurt like hell and was very swollen but I didn't get it seen to for about 4 years. Turned out I had cracked my knee cap on the underside and torn my cruciate ligament, it had healed to some extent by the time I got it looked at but still isn't right. I could really do withy getting a clean up operation, but think I'd have to go private and don't fancy the cost of it.

not had a decent nights sleep in ages :(

feckin knackered

its not gonna get any better aswell, til i finish college in month :( :(

I am a terrible sleeper. I get over ok, but i wake up 4 hours later,i should just get up.

Edited by capybara

I've been in the wars too it seems.

Just noticed I have a gouge across my knee, one on my forearm, a bruise the size of a dinner plate on my thigh and a niggly shoulder.

Have I been beaten up in my sleep or something? :unsure:

:ph34r:

Spurred on by the Buckfast or MD thread on here, I decided to tan a bottle of each last night before I went out.

Two hours later I'm thrown out the nightclub for being steaming, and spewed all over the back of a taxi.

Never again.

I have been unable to sleep properly for the past few days. I went to bed at half one last night, and woke up at twenty past four - wide awake. I didn't get back to sleep until around half seven, and I woke up at three. <_<

Guest The Phoenix

I am going to be one of only four people having to go into school tomorrow <_<

You, the headmaster, the janitor and your carer?

:o.

Anyway my auntie has got cancer which i had known since last November but she is now very poorly and gone into a home as she is far to weak. Doctors said at the start she has 6-12 months to live so i fear for the worse. :( She had just retired last October at the age of 65

Sorry to hear that mate

Smokers who are considerate to people sitting at their table ie they hold their fag away from their table and blow smoke out the corner of their mouths away from their friends. Of course what the fuckwits conveniently forget (or don't care about) is that their lit cigarette is now a couple of feet away from me and you've just blown that fucking stinking smoke into my face. Fuckwits. :angry:

Smokers who are considerate to people sitting at their table ie they hold their fag away from their table and blow smoke out the corner of their mouths away from their friends. Of course what the fuckwits conveniently forget (or don't care about) is that their lit cigarette is now a couple of feet away from me and you've just blown that fucking stinking smoke into my face. Fuckwits. :angry:

What is worse is when your eating outside in a beer garden and they flick the ash from their ciggie and it blows onto your food. :angry:

Guest The Phoenix

Foreign Lady (FL) - I'm phoning you about your life insurance policy

Me - What company are you from?

FL - Gobbledygook Co.

Me - I don't have a life insurance policy with Gobbledygook Co.

FL - But would you like to reduce your premium?

Me - How can I reduce a premium I don't have?

FL - Do you have a Mortgage Protection policy?

Me - I don't have a mortgage.

FL - Ah, so you don't want a life assurance policy?

Me - No, I've got one already.

FL - But you said you didn't have a mortgage.

Me - I don't.

FL - I don't understand.

Me - That makes two of us.

FL - *Hangs up*

How very dare she. :angry::lol:

Put my car in for a service, needs about £600 of repairs :(

Lugging myself from Cumbernauld to Toryglen via public transport every week. Times like that I really wish I had a car :(

You sure? :P