Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had a bit of a skinfull last night, a few tins and a bottle of wine. f**k knows what time i got to bed, but when i woke up this morning i had puked in the sink, blocking it in the process. cue a bollocking from the wife and a trip to asda to buy some caustic soda and a sink plunger. nice.

Had a bit of a skinfull last night, a few tins and a bottle of wine. f**k knows what time i got to bed, but when i woke up this morning i had puked in the sink, blocking it in the process. cue a bollocking from the wife and a trip to asda to buy some caustic soda and a sink plunger. nice.

What a peacful way to spend your Sunday. I envy you.

You know what the worst feeling in the world is, it's when you think of a belter of a come-back when its too late to say it.

Last night in the pub my mate took the piss, and I came up with an absolute 10/10 comeback that would've had him scrambling like a bitch. Unfortunately this comeback came in to my head five minutes after the initial jibe, and my initial response what to just mumble "aye, good one" like a total cuntyballs.

Soul destroying. :(

When you meet a bird through your work, you get back to the office and tell the lads how you met this total piece, when she goes to the bother of tracking you down on Facebook, when she adds you as a friend, when you click accept thinking you've made an impression and you've got a chance of a ride on this smashing bit of gear only to go on her profile and see "in a relationship".

Oh well at least I've got access to all her photos for a w**k.

People wearing TITP wristbands months after it has been and gone, and theres an unbelievably high amount of people who do this, god knows why. Take it off ya bunch a jakes.

Roadworks. It seems as if every road I drive on at the minute is being dug up in some way - M90, the roads near Kirkcaldy High Street and the housing estate where I live. They're starting roadworks on the M9 spur on Thursday as well, which will make driving to Edinburgh even more irritating.

Fife Council can piss off with their pavement widening as well. They've ruined the layout, will increase the traffic build up and the roads are a bit too narrow in some places.

Edited by Michael W

When you meet a bird through your work, you get back to the office and tell the lads how you met this total piece, when she goes to the bother of tracking you down on Facebook, when she adds you as a friend, when you click accept thinking you've made an impression and you've got a chance of a ride on this smashing bit of gear only to go on her profile and see "in a relationship".

Oh well at least I've got access to all her photos for a w**k.

It could be worse. There was a lass at my work who I was sure was really into me.

Turns out she's a lesbian.

The fucking workmen who've been outside my office window since 8.30 this morning,blasting away endlessly in silly wee ten second spells with their fucking pnueumatic drill,(punctuated by copious amounts of fags,tea and general hanging about).

One big drilling blast would have had the job done in about half an hour

Edited by Unleash The Nade