Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Can we come up with a set period where saying happy New year too everyone you see is no longer necessary?

You just know for the next few weeks that's all you'll hear.

First day back at work is a nightmare. I didn't have the holidays to take the rest of the week off.

'Like this status, I'll pm you a name and you have to comment with your honest opinion of that person...' Is doing the rounds on Facey Bee just now.

It's an utter shambles, people re just not bothering because its too embarrassing

Girl that sits next to me in my office, very dirty looking individual, has really long nails that looks like they are never cleaned, and she is a heavy smoker, so always stinking of it.

:barf

'Like this status, I'll pm you a name and you have to comment with your honest opinion of that person...' Is doing the rounds on Facey Bee just now.

It's an utter shambles, people re just not bothering because its too embarrassing

There was a similar one on my Facebook where a guy asked people to like the status and say why he's their friend. He got no comments and no likes laugh.gif 4 hours later there was a rage status in capital letters about learning who your friends were, it also got no comments or likes before both were deleted laugh.gif

The misuse of the hashtag on twitter. I don't think some people have any idea what it's meant to be used for. It's normally women who b*****dise it, but a few of my 'real life' male friends on Twitter are edging ever closer to being unfollwed.

Acceptable

Had a great night at #dirtydancing at the Kings last night

Unnacceptable

Having a quiet night in with the girls #besties #lovemygirls #vino

Girl that sits next to me in my office, very dirty looking individual, has really long nails that looks like they are never cleaned, and she is a heavy smoker, so always stinking of it.

:barf

I see your location Glasgow??? Please enlighten us teuchters of other woman that you see on a daily.

ps Auld Teuchter (I only see girls with little tight shorts and long legs) ok a few ladyboys that you canny tell the difference also. I live in the countrysidewink.gif

I see your location Glasgow??? Please enlighten us teuchters of other woman that you see on a daily.

ps Auld Teuchter (I only see girls with little tight shorts and long legs) ok a few ladyboys that you canny tell the difference also. I live in the countrysidewink.gif

Good thing about Glasgow, big student scene. Fantastic during the summer

do you mean your own dogs shite monkey ? :huh:

Shite Monkey sounds like something David Attenborough should be talking about in his hushed tones.

"And now, he reveals himself. The great silver backed Shite Monkey. This spectacular specimen attains his dominance over the lesser males in the group by displaying his great, red behind, and curling one down on the lead female's chest. The young usurpers are given short shrift and sent to lick their wounds with a humiliating Dirty Sanchez as a warning to other, would be challengers."

Due in work at 8 and still not even remotely tired. This won't end well for me.

I was pretty much the exact same! Sleeping patterns have been completely fucked since about Christmas time, largely due to the puppy we got for Xmas (and life, of course - he's been great so far, though cleaning up his piss/shit off the carpet for the 5000th time each day is beginning to crush what little sanity I have left)

Felt a bit like Dee Dee from Limmy's Show at times. "Right, need to keep myself up to watch that Dannone advert again... what's on telly... Jeremy Kyle... Cash in the Attic... Loose Women.... mon Dee Dee, we can do this."

I was pretty much the exact same! Sleeping patterns have been completely fucked since about Christmas time, largely due to the puppy we got for Xmas (and life, of course - he's been great so far, though cleaning up his piss/shit off the carpet for the 5000th time each day is beginning to crush what little sanity I have left)

Felt a bit like Dee Dee from Limmy's Show at times. "Right, need to keep myself up to watch that Dannone advert again... what's on telly... Jeremy Kyle... Cash in the Attic... Loose Women.... mon Dee Dee, we can do this."

Puppy pads are the way forward.

Though male puppy poops on bath mat during the night if I don't wake. The little shit that he is

I got the answer correct in a Paddy Power competition to win a free £25 bet and they haven't given me it, and they're completely ignoring my requests for an explanation.

It's a petty thing, but their rudeness in ignoring my reasonable questions more than anything means I'll not be giving them another penny.

c***s. :lol: