Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Drinking, football, gig going, reading and travel.

It was a tongue in cheek remark no worse than many of his posts. Please feel free to let him know?

Your shit is in free fall tonight, I will leave it to the man to stomp your arse, in the mean time, have a nice evening.

So tongue in cheek that you mentioned it twice. The context was death and you mentioned his brother.

I said, and I quote, "VikingTon remark was tongue in cheek, albeit lacking in taste, given his many bigoted posts, and what exactly did I say that was so wrong, given the context?" meaning the context of keithguy's oringinal post and my reply, not the context of VT, but I suspect you knew that.

Furthermore, as to your rejoinder, I mentioned it once, and I mentioned his only brother. I also acknnowledged it was tasteless.

I said, and I quote, "VikingTon remark was tongue in cheek, albeit lacking in taste, given his many bigoted posts, and what exactly did I say that was so wrong, given the context?" meaning the context of keithguy's oringinal post and my reply, not the context of VT, but I suspect you knew that.

Furthermore, as to your rejoinder, I mentioned it once, and I mentioned his only brother. I also acknnowledged it was tasteless.

No, you mentioned it twice before you deleted it. Regardless of acknowledging being tasteless it was still a dick of a thing to do, as was commenting that Keiths brother dying had nothing to do with the thread.

Your constant posts since then show a man on the backfoot,