Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Lollipop women!

Stuck in traffic in the way to work and the lollipop women always pushes the button on the crossing waits till the light turns red then walks out in front of the stationary cars and stands with her arms out like some sort of human shield.

This isn't just one woman and one crossing either

Your PTTGOYN is something that helps children cross the roads safer? :huh:

Lollipop women!

Stuck in traffic in the way to work and the lollipop women always pushes the button on the crossing waits till the light turns red then walks out in front of the stationary cars and stands with her arms out like some sort of human shield.

This isn't just one woman and one crossing either

Your PTTGOYN is something that helps children cross the roads safer? :huh:

I know it's petty!

It's more the fact they push the button which holds up the traffic longer than necessary that bothers me.

Lollipop people earn about 6k a year, if I remember rightly from my time trawling the job centre website.

Was probably some production line job jamming the paper sticks into Drumsticks tbf.

I have an incredible knack of making a c**t of myself when I'm drunk.

I always feel like I probably made an arse of when I was drunk the next day, which I think is actually probably worse than having a solid recollection of being a dick, the worry and doubt is awful.

I always feel like I probably made an arse of when I was drunk the next day, which I think is actually probably worse than having a solid recollection of being a dick, the worry and doubt is awful.

Yeah, genuinely a case of the fear is the worst part about a hangover, that nagging feeling about doing something stupid without actually knowing what it is is a killer.

Looking forward to seeing a lorry getting stuck under a low bridge for about 5 miles only to impressively see the driver pass under it with great ease. Boo.

Would have been worth being late for work for.

Edited by Hedgecutter

My school has fucked up on numerous occasions during my college application, with pretty sickening errors being made. Now, I may not have a place in college after all. It is fucking incredible how many times the school can piss you off in one year. Absolute c***s.

My school has fucked up on numerous occasions during my college application, with pretty sickening errors being made. Now, I may not have a place in college after all. It is fucking incredible how many times the school can piss you off in one year. Absolute c***s.

Always the schools fault. Take some responsibility and talk to the college yourself.

I recently downsized my desk at work to prevent me from piling shit loads of useless paperwork on it.

I now need upsize my desk to cope with all the shit loads of useless paperwork I have on it.

I believe it's bonkers (and disnae really work), but what about trying "Hot-desking"...? Just leave the shite, then move to a clean desk.... :P