Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm in the prehistoric nokia club. My previous phone lasted 5 and a half years. This one is second hand from my sister. It even came with a couple of her pal's numbers. It doesn't take photos though :lol: . I'll get a modern phone when I can afford one.

Edited by Enigma

I hate having IBS. My dad has Crohns disease and I will probably get it if my stomach and digestion system is the way it is at my age. My diet is fine I'm just an sucker for spicy food.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I share your pain,having IBS is like watching utd at times,and I suppose you can say the same about your lot :P

sent from my laptop using my knuckles

Edited by rustyarabnuts

I'm working in 45 minutes and I have no motivation to get ready.

I fucking hate my new job. Someone gonnae geez a job on a building site?

I fucking hate the heat

what fucking heat ?

sent from my ancient desktop at work, with the blinds closed and air con up full as the daft lassie with the umpteen layers on is 'too warm'

To be fair, he may be talking about the local fuzz and is currently 'on the lam' which I believe that what the cool kids say these days.

Sent from another dimension created by the anger of Adams as he eats the souls of players who are leaving County this season. (Britain may be included)

Parcel Farce.

Parcel was due today but I wasn't in. Instead of leaving it with a neighbour, or even putting a card through the door to inform me they'd tried to deliver it, they did...nothing. Upon further investigation on their website it seems the delivery has 'failed' (no shit, Sherlock!) and the parcel is now 'in process'.

So they didn't deliver it, leave me a note or currently have any clue where my fucking parcel is. I wonder why they make massive losses? :rolleyes:

Parcel Farce.

Parcel was due today but I wasn't in. Instead of leaving it with a neighbour, or even putting a card through the door to inform me they'd tried to deliver it, they did...nothing. Upon further investigation on their website it seems the delivery has 'failed' (no shit, Sherlock!) and the parcel is now 'in process'.

So they didn't deliver it, leave me a note or currently have any clue where my fucking parcel is. I wonder why they make massive losses? :rolleyes:

I'm going to take a wild guess here, was it a pair of trainers?

Parcel Farce.

I'm going to take a wild guess here, was it a pair of trainers?

I was thinking Sat Nav..?

Cuntholes on 79th street who wait til the last possible moment then try to race across 3 lanes to turn left/right at a junction about 100ft away. Weave in and oot the traffic to end up exactly where you were, the car immediately in front of me.

American fuckwits.

Sent from my 5 year old laptop with dodgy keys using only one finger cos I'm eating!

People suggesting on my Facebook that Alex Ferguson will take up a post at Sevco.

He should return to his roots and lead East Stirlingshire onto glory.