Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a boy I work with in the Caird hall who uses this term to describe himself.

Not a lot of us speak to him. :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Why would you want to speak to him, unless your ordering a drink?

Sent from paradise city where the girls are pretty and keyboard always sticky, because I never leave my hoooooome

In a busy pub toilet and after my pish I wash my hands as you do.

By the time I use the blow drier I notice a lot of guys have just walked rather than washed.

Upon leaving the bog I realise I touched the same door handle as them to exit and was wondering why I bothered washing.

Men in pubs are manky b*****ds.

I also noticed the amount of guys who high 5 or shake hands wi their mates upon arrival.

Bet the guys wouldn't go near them if they seen what I did.

By the time I use the blow drier I notice a lot of guys have just walked rather than washed.

Upon leaving the bog I realise I touched the same door handle as them to exit and was wondering why I bothered washing.

I also noticed the amount of guys who high 5 or shake hands wi their mates upon arrival.

Never eat any free snacks in bowls at the bar.

Just what horrible diseases are you scared of? Also, do you normally pish on your hands?

Finally, you are aware of the germs that are on our hands pretty much ALL the time right? Man up.

Edited by xbl

Not washing your hands is pretty vile. I've seen a lot of people do it at work, and it's just disgusting.

That said, you have a point. Our desks and hands are little germ factories. We have all sorts of bacteria living on us. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

A guy i work with doesn't touch the buttons on the coffee machine. He uses a pen instead. What a moron.

Yeah I agree that not washing your hands is just rank. It takes about 30 seconds too so just do it. But I also don't really care about germs really, they're everywhere, on everything and if you started trying to avoid them you'd end up wearing a hazmat suit to the pub and walking on toilet paper.

Just what horrible diseases are you scared of? Also, do you normally pish on your hands?

Finally, you are aware of the germs that are on our hands pretty much ALL the time right? Man up.

Because I like a bag of crisps wi my beer.

I don't think expecting humans to wash after they pish is too much, seems I'm wrong.

Guest The Phoenix

Because I like a bag of crisps wi my beer.

I don't think expecting humans to wash after they pish is too much, seems I'm wrong.

You're not; xbl is just trying to be controversial.

Never eat any free snacks in bowls at the bar.

Don't think I've seen that in this country.

In Greece you get salted popcorn and Yankie land they do nuts

Salty snacks so you drink more hasn't evolved to these shores thankfully.

Edited by Gaz FFC