Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Someone posted on my FB -"WOW! What a twist at the end of Fast n Furious 6!! Can't wait for next one!"

WHIT??

Why wont it die???

Gone done for speeding,unmarked audi a4 inbetween phd and aberdeen,probably does aberdeen south aswell

Here's hoping they catch a few more.

People who use smary, cliched phrases such as 'false number 9' and 'double pivot' when bleating on about football tactics to the nth degree of detail. I'd suggest I'm more tactically astute than a lot of football fans and when I see a deficiency in tactics it can usally be explained in pretty simple language. There are too many up themself arseholes who have read 'Inverting the pyramid'.

People who use smary, cliched phrases such as 'false number 9' and 'double pivot' when bleating on about football tactics to the nth degree of detail. I'd suggest I'm more tactically astute than a lot of football fans and when I see a deficiency in tactics it can usally be explained in pretty simple language. There are too many up themself arseholes who have read 'Inverting the pyramid'.

So does that mean your in favour of a team utilising a false number 9 or not?

What do you think about the implication of the bayern wheel in a total footballing philosophy?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app