Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had an internal job interview today, one of the people on the two person panel was a fat mess who I have only spoken to once before, the one time I spoke to her was on a night out when I refused her the boaby.

Didn't get the job >_>

Lesson learned I hope?

Had an internal job interview today, one of the people on the two person panel was a fat mess who I have only spoken to once before, the one time I spoke to her was on a night out when I refused her the boaby.

Didn't get the job >_>

Lesson learned I hope?

This riot would only get pumped for a jackpot winning triple rollover Euromillions ticket.

the missus is watching glee and i have had to leave the room. never been so absolutely furious watching a show before. fucking shite.im seriously considering the future if she finds that entertaining

It's utter brain-rot pish I agree, but Jensen's quite nice in it which is the only reason I don't delete the other half's recordings of it and take whatever abuse comes my way as a result. She doesn't know this of course.

Eta: Scrap that, I'm getting it mixed up with Ugly Betty. Just a pish as each other really.

Edited by Hedgecutter

the missus is watching glee and i have had to leave the room. never been so absolutely furious watching a show before. fucking shite.im seriously considering the future if she finds that entertaining

Mine records every episode of America Idol on Sky Plus, but we have a great agreement - she watches it when I'm at football or a gig.

Didn't get the job >_>

Telt ye not to wear the suit

Mine records every episode of America Idol on Sky Plus, but we have a great agreement - she watches it when I'm at football or a gig. I delete it when she isn't in

;)

Pedestrians who idly walk across the road without looking.

I do this all the time. Especially when I cross from the top of reform street to the DC Thompson building.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

A car always parks in my flats designated parking space and I fucking hate whoever it is. How dare they? They know fine well it's my space.

P.S. I don't drive

On top of this, imagine your factor deciding to make everyone pay >£100 to needlessly install security gates for the communal car park. Then imagine them trying to make you pay for the repairs when somebody broke them only a fortnight later. This is exactly what happened to me.

A car always parks in my flats designated parking space and I fucking hate whoever it is. How dare they? They know fine well it's my space.

P.S. I don't drive

On top of this, imagine your factor deciding to make everyone pay >£100 to needlessly install security gates for the communal car park. Then imagine them trying to make you pay for the repairs when somebody broke them only a fortnight later. This is exactly what happened to me.

We've got an electric gate at one side of the car park, then just an open gap at the other.

See in American films when they're sitting down to a Chinese meal? Every person seems to know how to use chop sticks. Absolutely chop stick daft in these films. Nobody ever uses a fork. The hardest thing I've ever done in my life is try to eat a Chinese meal with chop sticks. Does the average American get taught how to use chop sticks from a young age?

Yir fuckin arse.