Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you're watching a football match and there is a ''was it or was it not over the line?'' incident and then they go on to show the incident a few times from the most inconclusive angles and you still get the commentator going ''Well that's over the line, for me.''

The utter dross that Shameless on C4 has become.

It's a far cry from the first 5 series, I'm only sticking with it because its the final series and I'm wanting to see if frank snuffs it or what.

My life between now and mid-June is going to consist of working during the day followed by studying for ICAS exams in the evenings. Boo.

That was my life for 3.5 years with ACCA exams. You probably got off lightly

The utter dross that Shameless on C4 has become.

It's a far cry from the first 5 series, I'm only sticking with it because its the final series and I'm wanting to see if frank snuffs it or what.

Shameless has been pretty shite for years yet I still persevere with it. Thankfully this is the last series so hopefully the final few episodes are good.

My life between now and mid-June is going to consist of working during the day followed by studying for ICAS exams in the evenings. Boo.

That was my life for 3.5 years with ACCA exams. You probably got off lightly

These are only my first 2 TPS exams so I will still have another couple of years of exams to look forward to. It'll be worth it in the end..... Right?

These are only my first 2 TPS exams so I will still have another couple of years of exams to look forward to. It'll be worth it in the end..... Right?

For sure mate. I had to do about 15 exams. Better to get them over with while still relatively young.

Five fucking hours spent getting rid of fucking malware of my laptop.

If I spend 5hrs online it isn't getting rid of a virus.

It's wanking.

If you shag the CTRL+ALT+DEL buttons would it come to nothing?

Comes with the joy of the internet I believe........ :whistle