Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not petty in the slightest, because it's just so fucking wrong.

It is, but at the same time it's one of the few ridiculous grammatical errors I can almost understand. It does kinda sound like you're saying 'shouldn't of' or whatever.

Still definitely fucking wrong as you say, however.

Anyone know how to sort iliotibial band syndrome? Physio told me to just ice and rest the outside of my left thigh/knee but its a fucking b*****ding pain when you lie down or bend your knee in anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Anyone know how to sort iliotibial band syndrome? Physio told me to just ice and rest the outside of my left thigh/knee but its a fucking b*****ding pain when you lie down or bend your knee in anyway.

Have a go at amputation and don't forget to let us know how you get on.

http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/

Anyone know how to sort iliotibial band syndrome? Physio told me to just ice and rest the outside of my left thigh/knee but its a fucking b*****ding pain when you lie down or bend your knee in anyway.Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Have you tried singing a wee song to take your mind of it?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="SweeperDee" data-cid="7259318" data-time="1366225298">Anyone know how to sort iliotibial band syndrome? Physio told me to just ice and rest the outside of my left thigh/knee but its a fucking b*****ding pain when you lie down or bend your knee in anyway.

Mate. Iv had this and it was a c**t. Physio is correct in prescribing rest but I found the sstretching it helped immensely. I now stretch it every day and touch wood it's never came back. Have you recently changed running shoes as I think thats what set mine off.

Mate. Iv had this and it was a c**t. Physio is correct in prescribing rest but I found the sstretching it helped immensely. I now stretch it every day and touch wood it's never came back. Have you recently changed running shoes as I think thats what set mine off.

Only thing I can think off which might have set it off is that fact I switch between 4g/astro turf football boots and regular boots.

I have done my ACL's in both my knees so maybe that has something to do with it?

Edited by SweeperDee

The mrs says "which?" instead of "what?" when she doesnt hear me/isnt listening. I find it annoying enough when somebody says "what?" instead of "excuse me?", but "which?" is too far. Its one of her many Dublinisms that annoys me, the others include:

• Calling a chippy a "chipper"
  • Calling Gammon Steak "Ham Fillet"
  • Describing things that are good as "massive" or "masso"
  • Starting 99.9% of sentences with "n anyways" (pronounced n'annieways)

<3

Settling down to drop the kids off at the work swimming pool and you realise that the industrial sized toilet roll holder has just been refilled. This results in numerous failed attempts to try to spin the roll (which seems now to weigh around half a ton) round in its plastic house to get a decent sized wad of paper and being left with a pile of mini wads that action man would even struggle to wipe his little plastic arse on.

:lol:

This. Beautifully put.