Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sweet Peter is right though, he's a terrible poster who includes an "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, A REAL ONE, I PROMISE!!" post basically every second post.

:unsure2: I really don't, and how am I a terrible poster? I mostly post in the SPL forum, somewhere I doubt you read

I've become really rubbish at sleeping over the past couple of months or so and it's not pleasant. Last night I got in late and was probably in bed by 3ish (wasn't drinking) and despite feeling totally shattered, could only manage about 6 hours of sleep.

The wall to wall fawning over Thatcher on all UK news channels. :thumbsdown

The first half hour of This Morning was dedicated to her. The only good bit was David Mellor saying 'fucked' live on the telly.

No doubt we will see it all again on the evening news. Thing is most,if not all that have been on speaking about her have not had a bad word to say about her! Shocking.

No doubt we will see it all again on the evening news. Thing is most,if not all that have been on speaking about her have not had a bad word to say about her! Shocking.

The Guardian summed it up quite well when it said all those paying tribute to her had the same accent, i.e. were all from the Home Counties.