Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Someone's alarm round the corner has been going off for about the last hour.

ETA: and just as i post the noise disappears. Don't know whether to be pleased, or annoyed as f*ck that it happened right as I posted.

:lol: someone on P&B has just turned it off. The system works!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

The new "smart gate" system on the Glasgow underground. 10 and 20 journey tickets binned, and replaced with new, more expensive 7 and 28 day tickets. And when the new system takes over, it will effectively be a 27% increase for 20 journeys over the old ticket.

And the service is still exactly the same as it was when it cost 90p for a single.

The new "smart gate" system on the Glasgow underground. 10 and 20 journey tickets binned, and replaced with new, more expensive 7 and 28 day tickets. And when the new system takes over, it will effectively be a 27% increase for 20 journeys over the old ticket.

And the service is still exactly the same as it was when it cost 90p for a single.

Maybe charging more due to the revamp of the stations? Either way it's utter horse shit.

Maybe charging more due to the revamp of the stations? Either way it's utter horse shit.

I don't think there's a maybe about it.

Service was broken for 3 days at the start of June, and there's a massive price hike at the end of June. Some of the money should be spent on PR.

Our local cooncil in their infinite wisdom have decided to only empty the wheelie bins every 2 weeks instead of every week. Scorching hot weather and a wheelie bin full of honking nappies are not a good combination. I hate our local cooncil.

Our local cooncil in their infinite wisdom have decided to only empty the wheelie bins every 2 weeks instead of every week. Scorching hot weather and a wheelie bin full of honking nappies are not a good combination. I hate our local cooncil.

PM Seamus

Are there any dog poo bins near you?

I don't suppose the guy that empties them cares where they came from.

PM Seamus

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne. Would he travel?

Can you not get to local skips? Not ideal for you but would sure beat a shitestink garden!

Are there any dog poo bins near you?

I don't suppose the guy that empties them cares where they came from.

Both suggestions will be considered ^^^

folk who wont give way.

fucking tourists crawling about at 30 who dont realise passing places are for the vehicle behind you as well as those coming towards you.

fucking slow folk in the swimming who should be in slow lane to begin with then dont stop to let you by so you have to cut short your length to get ahead of them.

fucking fat auld women walking two a breast on the pavement

folk who wont give way.

fucking slow folk in the swimming who should be in slow lane to begin with then dont stop to let you by so you have to cut short your length to get ahead of them.

Dive and swim under them going down the deep end then hog the side of the pool and watch them flounder.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app