Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

copy the lazy dick into the email and add a comment like - lazy dick will supply you with the rest of the information once it is complete.

puts all the onus on him to complete his part.

You should also refer to him as "lazy dick" in the email IMO.

I have been quite conservative in my emails to people much higher up that me, and some external clients, up until now, saying things like 'I'm working on getting this to you shortly' or 'I've chased this up again this morning'. My boss and my other colleagues are fully aware of the situation. One colleague has actually threatened to leave because of this lazy dick. Said lazy dick gets paid more than me too.

I'm not likely to lose sleep over it, I don't see myself working here for the rest of my days. As the title of the thread says; it's a petty thing that gets on my nerves.

If your boss is aware of the situation, what is he doing to fix it? Has he spoken to "lazy dick"? Maybe it's time he started being the boss and got him feckin telt!

If your boss is aware of the situation, what is he doing to fix it? Has he spoken to "lazy dick"? Maybe it's time he started being the boss and got him feckin telt!

He has been spoken to, several times.

I have been quite conservative in my emails to people much higher up that me, and some external clients, up until now, saying things like 'I'm working on getting this to you shortly' or 'I've chased this up again this morning'. My boss and my other colleagues are fully aware of the situation. One colleague has actually threatened to leave because of this lazy dick. Said lazy dick gets paid more than me too.

I'm not likely to lose sleep over it, I don't see myself working here for the rest of my days. As the title of the thread says; it's a petty thing that gets on my nerves.

Shite on his desk

Why do so many people on here constantly bite at stupid thread starters? If you don't agree with them then just ignore the thread.

Simples.

I agree. I also feel bad that during the closed season I'm more likely to be drawn into stupid threads and exchange posts with absolute roasters. Thank Christ the season is about to start.

I agree. I also feel bad that during the closed season I'm more likely to be drawn into stupid threads and exchange posts with absolute roasters. Thank Christ the season is about to start.

Must admit I have noticed you being drawn into silly spats recently. See you finally passed the 10k posts, hope it wasn't in the middle of an argument on here. :lol:

Must admit I have noticed you being drawn into silly spats recently. See you finally passed the 10k posts, hope it wasn't in the middle of an argument on here. :lol:

I'm pretty sure 10,001 was on the United thread. :)

Missed the word "other" out there sport!

Does anyone else find themselves constantly wondering how David Currie and Raman Bhardwaj are still employed as TV on-air "talent"?

Currie is dreadful (and he looks like Quagmire out of Family Guy). Think he likes to think of himself as a bit of a cheeky chappy, but just comes across as a creepy weirdo. He's even worse the couple of times I've heard him filling in on Off The Ball, on that show he feels like he's got licence to be even more of a 'lad', but fails terribly.

He has been spoken to, several times.

And yet he's still in a job? You have to ask yourself why is that, either your boss is a wet fish and "lazy dick" knows he'll never be disciplined/fired or "lazy dick" has some sort of dirt on your boss?!

I'd agree with whoever suggested that you should email everybody showing the work you've done and add "lazy dick, please update everyone when you've completed your part of the project".

Edited by Swarley

The fucking Oral B advert or some other shitey toothpase (all lazy b*****ds working in advertising take note) in which the caption says 1 out of 2 people have gum disease, whilst the wifie standing there pretending to be fucking dentist says, 1 out of 2 people may have gum disease.

p***ks.

You mean they don't use real dentists in those commercials? Crivens, jings and help ma Boab.

I just went into the shop to get a Euromillions ticket seeing as there will be 100 UK millionaires tonight. During small talk with the cashier I asked how much busier it had been due to tonight's draw. She told me that 2 mins before me a guy had spent £50 on tickets and 2 mins before him a guy had spent £100. I mean, what fucking chance have I got with these dicks diluting my chances of winning even further?

Inconsiderate arseholes.

I just went into the shop to get a Euromillions ticket seeing as there will be 100 UK millionaires tonight. During small talk with the cashier I asked how much busier it had been due to tonight's draw. She told me that 2 mins before me a guy had spent £50 on tickets and 2 mins before him a guy had spent £100. I mean, what fucking chance have I got with these dicks diluting my chances of winning even further?

Inconsiderate arseholes.

Good luck tonight pal. What will you buy if you win?

Good luck tonight pal. What will you buy if you win?

A hitman for the missus, pay off Scot Gardiner, a new pair of Y3 gutties and one of these bad boys:

post-25521-0-35764800-1374861141_thumb.j

Edit: pay off, not pay of.

Edited by Dee Man