Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I work in a kitchen, and we've recently had an inspection from the Food Standards Agency. Whilst we didn't do horribly, there were still a few concerns raised regarding the cleanliness of the kitchen. Anyway, the owners aren't tackling any the issues addressed. Instead, they're making us sit through pointless lectures regarding the most basic food hygiene. Today involved a half an hour video on the importance of washing your hands, which was followed by a demonstration. Unpaid as well.

Join a union.

Village games day today. Unfortunately i had to nip along to the shop for a loaf of bread, which if course meant running the gauntlet of several examples of Mengeles failed experiments. One even had a pipe band polo shirt which had printed on the back: "Pipes, not drugs!"

I despair for the human race.

I work in a kitchen, and we've recently had an inspection from the Food Standards Agency. Whilst we didn't do horribly, there were still a few concerns raised regarding the cleanliness of the kitchen. Anyway, the owners aren't tackling any the issues addressed. Instead, they're making us sit through pointless lectures regarding the most basic food hygiene. Today involved a half an hour video on the importance of washing your hands, which was followed by a demonstration. Unpaid as well.

Well you wouldn't wash your hands in the same sink as you wash the veg in,would you? I'd say basic hygiene in a working kitchen is important thing to know.

Not so much the fact that school starts again tomorrow but the fact that I need to wake up at a ridiculous time to be there!

Isn't it Friday?

Well certainly Angus(and I think Dundee) schools go back tom..today! :(