Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Go over the Forth road bridge and I guarantee you the first chip shop in Fife will be awash with red puddings! They're fucking brilliant! Are you related to my wife in any way?

HE is your wife

I'll tell you what really gets on my nerves, the way Edinburgh people have no idea what a red pudding is! My wife, her mother and sister actually believe I am winding them up.... Or are they winding me up and know they exist? Hmmmmmm

What is red pudding?

It's basically a sausage that doesn't legally qualify for being called a 'sausage', enjoy!

Going to war with the Jobcentre today. They refused my application for housing benefit here so I made it clear to my advisor that I'd have to start applying for jobs in Scotland as I couldn't afford my flat in Lancaster. Was due +£200 in back payments while they processed my unemployment benefit and got confirmation i had completed uni. Received a letter today saying I'm getting f**k all because I'd broken the terms of my agreement with them by only applying for jobs in Scotland.

Going to war with the Jobcentre today. They refused my application for housing benefit here so I made it clear to my advisor that I'd have to start applying for jobs in Scotland as I couldn't afford my flat in Lancaster. Was due +£200 in back payments while they processed my unemployment benefit and got confirmation i had completed uni. Received a letter today saying I'm getting f**k all because I'd broken the terms of my agreement with them by only applying for jobs in Scotland.

I hope you win the war. You won't but I do wish you all the best

I hope you win the war. You won't but I do wish you all the best

We agreed to disagree and called it a draw. Got told to forget about the back-payments but they agreed to start the money again. Just hope I get a job soon, hate being talked down to in that place.

E Bay buyers who having won the auction then start to haggle over price and postage despite everything being made very clear in the listing.

Now, I've sold hundreds of stuff on E Bay and usually no probs, but once every so often you get a real ars*hole, and at the risk of upsetting the pc fannies on here, they are overwhelmingly of one ethnicity, c*nts!

E Bay buyers who having won the auction then start to haggle over price and postage despite everything being made very clear in the listing.

Now, I've sold hundreds of stuff on E Bay and usually no probs, but once every so often you get a real ars*hole, and at the risk of upsetting the pc fannies on here, they are overwhelmingly of one ethnicity, c*nts!

There's an old scrappie who agreed to sell a car to a guy down in London. The buyer drove all the way up with a few friends, tried to haggle and then threaten him to try and get the price down :lol: He obviously didn't realise that messing with an old scrap merchant who spends all days ripping cars to bits wasn't the best of ideas, and left promptly without a word after some more discussion...