Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not just that but research the company, if they ask you something like "Why do you want to work for us?", say some pish about what they do that their rivals don't, any awards that they've won etc. Also, if they have a saying or motto of some kind, slip it into a sentence somewhere. If it's Asda you're going for then I'd refraine from standing up and slapping your arse, though.

I had an interview for a seasonal post at Asda last year. I was in the group thing and me and two other guys were in a group and were asked to come up with inventive things to do with various items. One of them was one of those things you use in the shower to scrub yourself (like the Lynx manwasher thing, which is great by the way, but without the scrubbing pad side). I said it could be the ideal murder weapon. You soak it, freeze it, smash someone over the head with it, then defrost it. How could anyone be killed by such a wee harmless object?

I was offered the role, but they wanted me to start at 4am and due to where I was/am staying, I couldn't get there in time so had to turn it down.

It's that time again. Idiots who queue overnight to get a new iPhone are deemed newsworthy. Nobody gives a shit if you're the first person to get it.

I'd love for a reporter to ask them 'Now what?'

I had an interview for a seasonal post at Asda last year. I was in the group thing and me and two other guys were in a group and were asked to come up with inventive things to do with various items. One of them was one of those things you use in the shower to scrub yourself (like the Lynx manwasher thing, which is great by the way, but without the scrubbing pad side). I said it could be the ideal murder weapon. You soak it, freeze it, smash someone over the head with it, then defrost it. How could anyone be killed by such a wee harmless object?

I was offered the role, but they wanted me to start at 4am and due to where I was/am staying, I couldn't get there in time so had to turn it down.

I'd love for a reporter to ask them 'Now what?'

Probably wanted you to start at 4am so there's less chance of you going on a frenzied Brillo pad rampage!

Or a game, book, cd, actually most things. The ones who really piss me off are the idiots who wait 2 hours for a fucking donut.

... or fish and chips. You see this on sunny evenings in places like Anstruther and Stonehaven when the chippers have won some award. Get a f****** life folks.

The Missus was out last night and I've woken up to find a huge red wine vomit stain in the middle of the living room carpet.

Fucking great.

If possible just avoid the living room until she wakes up, and say you were never in it once shes finds the stain, she'll then have to clean it and can't moan if its permanent and you can use it in future arguments. Advantage Mozzamozza

... or fish and chips. You see this on sunny evenings in places like Anstruther and Stonehaven when the chippers have won some award. Get a f****** life folks.

Yeah but it won't be the same award winning chips a week later........or the week after that!

My living room resembles a scene from Reservoir Dogs.

Anybody got Harvey Keitel's phone number?

You tied her up & cut off her eye to the tune of Steelers Wheel - stuck in the middle with you?!

Christ....that's a tad harsh for puking on the carpet ffs!

I need to go out and buy my sister a birthday present as its her birthday tomorrow, I also have to go out and buy some food for myself or I'll starve. I really want to buy GTA though, and PES is also appealing simply because its PES. The worst part is that I'm incredibly comfy, and can't be arsed moving