Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some football related annoyances...

"What a great advert for the game"

"If that was scored by X they'd be showing it over and over"

Players that put the ball practically outside the corner marking or penalty spot, to the point they're asked to move it. What is the fucking point? You're not happy putting it in the allocated space so you move it forward a matter of inches? c***s.

And exhale.

The obligatory Monday morning 'How was your weekend chat' at work...always first thing people ask as well.

It's Monday morning FFS I just want to be left alone on a Monday morning - If I choose to speak to you about my weekend I will do it this afternoon when I'm not so tired/hungover.

The obligatory Monday morning 'How was your weekend chat' at work...always first thing people ask as well.

It's Monday morning FFS I just want to be left alone on a Monday morning - If I choose to speak to you about my weekend I will do it this afternoon when I'm not so tired/hungover.

Almost as tedious as the usual Friday "So what are you doing at the weekend?" conversations.

You should work next to me. I don't give a shit whether you live or die, never mind your shitey weekend.

I'm the quizmaster for a work pub quiz on Friday. I'm basing it on Who Wants to be a Millionaire but making up my own questions. I thought there would be a surfeit of free "make yer own Millionaire" type quizzes oot there, but sadly my colleague's expectations have been raised quite high... i.e. they expect the correct tunes, decent visuals, me not jumping in and out of Powerpoint slides after every answer and quite possibly Chris Tarrant himself.

Unless I fancy paying a small fortune, downloading a shedload of shady software on my work PC that might not work or signing a pact with Beelzebub himself, I reckon there'll be some quite disappointed workies on Friday night.