Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just spent eleven quid and waited fifteen minutes on a big pizza. Walking out of Dominos some guy sprinting for the busclatters into me, pizza goes flying and he cracks his head off the pavement. All my toppings and his blood on the pavement. Refuses my offer to phone him an ambulance. So now back in Dominos having to pay and wait for another fecking pizza.

I saw this earlier and am still wondering - why did you take (and then keep for months) a photo of them?

To take the piss out of them at a later date in revenge for them regaling me with atrocious chat. The blonde was sitting on my knee at one point. Bleugh.

Just spent eleven quid and waited fifteen minutes on a big pizza. Walking out of Dominos some guy sprinting for the busclatters into me, pizza goes flying and he cracks his head off the pavement. All my toppings and his blood on the pavement. Refuses my offer to phone him an ambulance. So now back in Dominos having to pay and wait for another fecking pizza.

Didn't he offer to pay for another Pizza?

I had the misfortune to be inveigled into talking to these three G+T honeys on a train from the Shire to Glasgow some months ago. I honestly thought the one on the left was a guy in drag (even her voice was deeper than mine).

how come trains west of stirling are kitted out like berry buses?

Pizza is best avoided. No good can come of it.

A colleague of mine who does nothing but talk about her young children's banal activities in excruciating detail has relocated opposite me after a long time outwith earshot. It knows many of the words to a Queen song, it took a full 5 minutes to tell this fascinating tale.

This is my future.

And I swear to God she has now started talking about it again as I sit on my phone typing this. Something about pyjamas.

I'm not an entirely miserable b*****d, a funny anecdote about a child can be amusing from time to time, I do have some interest in close mates' kids (not many have them) when they are at interesting stages in their development.

But this is going to do my fucking nut in.

I know how you feel, I used to work with a women who would be exactly the same, every conversation involved her child.

It got to the point I stopped asking little things like how was her weekend etc... Since I could pretty much guess what the answer was going to be

^^^^^ this is my work life ^^^^^^^^

As well as kids one of the daft bints cornered me alone in office at 630pm last week(If I'm in that late there is obviously a fucking reason and I'm probably busy) and talked to me for 40 minutes about all the haircuts she has had.

This is despite the fact that I made no eye contact with her and continued to work on pc throughout the duration of this "conversation".

Another one was acting like some.sort of domestic.goddess because she made some soup at the weekend and I'm the dick for pointing out making soup is about as hard as making a cup of tea but substitute leeks and tatties for a teabag.

That and they keep changing the radio to Tay fm.