Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm quite disappointed this evening.

A guy on my facebook that I actually thought was quite decent and intelligent has just posted a link from The Daily Mail about how Britain is ashamed of Christmas and sending Christmas cards is now banned because of Muslims. then he had a massive rant about how "they" were taking away our rights. I've argued, but he's standing by his 'It's political correctness gone mad!' blinkered intransigence.

I accept the world is full of puddle drinking morons, but it still saddens when someone who I thought was alright outs themselves as one. :(

I'm quite disappointed this evening.

A guy on my facebook that I actually thought was quite decent and intelligent has just posted a link from The Daily Mail about how Britain is ashamed of Christmas and sending Christmas cards is now banned because of Muslims. then he had a massive rant about how "they" were taking away our rights. I've argued, but he's standing by his 'It's political correctness gone mad!' blinkered intransigence.

I accept the world is full of puddle drinking morons, but it still saddens when someone who I thought was alright outs themselves as one. :(

I saw that today too, shared by a girl who proclaimed that we should "Tear down the mosques, burn them to the ground! Apologies to any Muslims this offends but you'd feel the same".

So, aye, she's gone.

Definitely petty, however changed car recently (used) and the radio needed a code. Dealer informs me they need to remove radio to get serial No. Now there are marks on the dash where the panel has been removed.

:angry:

Is the radio on your bike okay?