Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Happened to me today!

Unfortunately I was passed the point on no return when she walked in, as soon as the splash was heard she said "hint taken" and walked out the toilet

Ask for a blumpkin

I shat at the house of the woman I was working for today whilst she was out. Bloody think stank and no window or air freshner in the bog, bloody expelair didn't work either

What's worse in when you go into a toilet with a remnant reek for a piss and when you go out, somebody turns up and then naturally thinks that it was you.

The worst ones by far however are the ones that don't just think "ah, someone's in, I'll leave the bog and try again in a few mins" and will just loiter outside the cubicle instead. Sub-human scum.

How many of these cnuts from Amnesty have got refugees living with them?

Are we the only country in the world?

Why do these people never seem to ask Russia, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and all these other way off countries to take in refugees?

They leave when they see how shite the fitba team/weather/burds/SPFL/driving/haircuts are

How many of these cnuts from Amnesty have got refugees living with them?

Are we the only country in the world?

Why do these people never seem to ask Russia, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and all these other way off countries to take in refugees?

They do, today's news has been about Europe's response to the recent refugee crisis, but obviously we get the UK slant because that's the way our domestic news works. Do you genuinely believe we are the 'only country in the world' that gets refugees? You will find that is absolutely not the case, Germany alone takes in more refugees than most of Europe combined.

She's fucking still there. Jesus. At least the mop and bucket are propping the door open and I know she's there. The worst is when you're backing one out on the bog and you hear the dreaded knock on the door, followed by the phrase (and it's been the same phrase everywhere I've worked - must teach it at cleaning school) "EMBDAY IN?????"

:angry:

I can't wait any longer, I'm going to have to go for the disabled.

Are you sure she is a genuine cleaner and not just some perv?

All of this Nelson Mandela shit at the football. I saw someone on Twitter saying that they'd had a minutes applause at his Sunday league game. Maybe I'm mistaken, but was he even a football guy? I know he had some involvement in South Africa's rugby team when they won the World Cup (him and Matt Damon were fly-halfs, I think) but the dude has been cold for a week now and they're still giving it the whole "big loss" shtick before the Champions League games.

f**k off that's just ridiculous. At that level I can understand a minute's silence/applause for someone connected with their club but otherwise what a lot of shite.

It's getting to the stage now where we'll have to have a minutes silence before every game in memory of everyone who has died in the World since the last game.

f**k off that's just ridiculous. At that level I can understand a minute's silence/applause for someone connected with their club but otherwise what a lot of shite.

It's getting to the stage now where we'll have to have a minutes silence before every game in memory of everyone who has died in the World since the last game.

Anyone who doesn't understand just how unique Mandela was knows f**k all about world events. One of the most important and influential world figures in modern times who deserves the recognition he has been getting around the world.

My PTTGOYN is well out of date. However, I'm still pissed off that the BBC is now only broadcasting one SPL match live at 3 p.m. each Saturday, moreso that it is invariably Celtic if they are playing at that time. We get far less out the BBC than English football does, this was just another cutback.

Not a fan of thst Swedish band The Majority Says and the Lidl adverts their song gets used on.

There's only so much you can take during one 3-5 minute advert break, but Lidl adverts 3 times within one advert break and that fucking song has me gritting my teeth.

Getting on a bus in the winter, the driver has the heating cranked up, and all the windows are shut.

There's 30 of us trapped in this fucking tin can, all wearing winter coats. It's unpleasant enough without feeling like you're in a sauna.

There might be a fat Geordie bird in there, have some consideration.