Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I feel awful smug just now. My kids don't have the concentration required to watch films. We're lucky to get through an episode of Peppa Pig without someone changing their mind and watching to watch something else. I have never seen Frozen.

Next time we have coffee I'll sing you all the songs! She woke up at 6am asking for it so has been patched back to nursery! Baby is puking but thankfully frozen isn't one of her words yet!

I feel awful smug just now. My kids don't have the concentration required to watch films. We're lucky to get through an episode of Peppa Pig without someone changing their mind and watching to watch something else. I have never seen Frozen.

Your time will come Mrs M

At 1am this morning I saw the weather forecast for Aberdeen and it was predicting rain all afternoon. "£35 to stand in the rain at the Scottish Open all day? Nae fun, nae chance" I thought. Forecast is now saying that it'll be perfectly fine all day long. <_<

Entirely my own fault for being a girl, but still.

Arseholes who load their shopping onto the checkout and then f**k off for more making everyone wait. If you haven't gotten everything you want then dont start fucking queuing.

The two staff and three customers who decided to have a chat between them holding both lanes up at the checkouts. Had a 5 minute sit down waiting for them to finish.

I hate my local shop. :angry:

It's ok when it's films you enjoy yourself. For example I enjoy Tangled, Finding Nemo and The Lion King and am more than happy with my daughter wants to give them a watch

I would love to sit and watch The Lion King with my boys but neither one of them lasts more than about 10 minutes of a film. One of them can't sit still at the best of times but asking them to concentrate on something for any length of time is like trying to eat your own arm off. It just can't be done and there's nothing but pain to even try.

I would love to sit and watch The Lion King with my boys but neither one of them lasts more than about 10 minutes of a film. One of them can't sit still at the best of times but asking them to concentrate on something for any length of time is like trying to eat your own arm off. It just can't be done and there's nothing but pain to even try.

:lol: how old are they?

:lol: how old are they?

5 and 2 but my 5 year old has Asperger's and seems to have a bit of an attention deficit. He can't seem to do just the one thing at a time. At school, his teacher sits him at his desk while the other kids are having stories or whatever on the rug. Charlie will sit drawing or colouring or whatever he fancies doing, seemingly oblivious to what the others are up to until the teacher asks a question. He will always know exactly what they were talking about and knows the answer to the question, despite doing something else entirely. If he was to sit on the rug with the other kids, he'd just end up fidgeting and climbing over everyone else to find something else to do. He just finds it impossible to sit!