Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Trying to get to work yesterday was hellish since for some reason folk had parked all the way down one side of a very tight road. The only road down that way, which has several blind corners and absolutely no way in hell of turning and is a nightmare if you've got to all reverse back. Luckily, I was running late as it was, got an excuse and was a bit cheeky when I slalomed through the que nimble as a ballerina.

So my annoyance is not idiot drivers for once, it's those who have no spacial awareness when it comes to parking and their surroundings.

Chocked with the cold, sore throat and I have work today at 1 which involves talking all day.

f**k life.

Don't go into work, all you'll do it spread it to everyone else

The roll shop I go.to at lunch has a myriad of fucking annoying "wine o clock" and "don't mind if I do" type postcard stuck up which is annoying in itself.

However amongst this they have a big sign saying " I am on the seafood diet, I see food and I eat it". This jokes makes literally no fucking sense when written down.

The old duffer that I followed up the A77 from Cairnryan all the way to Girvan yesterday evening, you have probably met the type, as soon as the road bends or twists, they are down to 25-30mph when the bend can safely be taken at 45mph (at least), then when they hit a straight they are off like lightning, on the Glenapp climbing lane section they were doing 75pmh!!! crawled up the rest of the climb at 30 - 40 then off at 70mph plus on the straight over the top followed by a maximum of 30mph down the Smyrton slalom to Ballantrae. Very frustrating!!

Was behind similar weird driver last week, braking for no reason all the time. Eventually just started ignoring the breaklights and nearly crashed into them when they started breaking for real.

I think they were braking to stay under 50 but it was a 60 road.

Annoying.

The old duffer that I followed up the A77 from Cairnryan all the way to Girvan yesterday evening, you have probably met the type, as soon as the road bends or twists, they are down to 25-30mph when the bend can safely be taken at 45mph (at least), then when they hit a straight they are off like lightning, on the Glenapp climbing lane section they were doing 75pmh!!! crawled up the rest of the climb at 30 - 40 then off at 70mph plus on the straight over the top followed by a maximum of 30mph down the Smyrton slalom to Ballantrae. Very frustrating!!

I use a technique I call catapulting. don't follo them closely or you will take the corner as slowly as them. Hang back 50 yards, take the corner at speed then go past as they get back up to speed.

#maxpower

Fandans that drive right up behind you on the fast lane, while you are going at the correct speed, flashing their lights at you. "Aye you've got a jaguar but my Shitey 1.2 Clio can still get to 100mph, I'm in the fast lane for a reason as well...cretins