Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Customer comes into work at 16.56 pm (FOUR FUCKIN minutes before we shut) for stuff which he knew fine well we would have to dig out with the forklift. I had the nerve, according to him to shake my head and mutter under my breath (what does he expect me to do when he comes in at that time, cartwheels??), he then storms into the office telling my boss that me and my work colleague are "torn face c***s") and he would be back on Monday for a refund. The boss then told him that if he phoned the depot beforehand we would have the stuff ready for him no problem, as long as he gave us plenty notice. But no, according to him he was within his rights to come In as it was ONLY 4 minutes before we shut.

Change the fucking record. Please.

Customer comes into work at 16.56 pm (FOUR FUCKIN minutes before we shut) for stuff which he knew fine well we would have to dig out with the forklift. I had the nerve, according to him to shake my head and mutter under my breath (what does he expect me to do when he comes in at that time, cartwheels??), he then storms into the office telling my boss that me and my work colleague are "torn face c***s") and he would be back on Monday for a refund. The boss then told him that if he phoned the depot beforehand we would have the stuff ready for him no problem, as long as he gave us plenty notice. But no, according to him he was within his rights to come In as it was ONLY 4 minutes before we shut.

What a disgraceful man. When he saw that the shop shut at 5 how dare he arrive before 5!!!

You need a new job.

Well, if you're open, you're open, surely? If you don't want to be digging stuff out with a forklift four minutes before closing, shut five minutes earlier.

Here you go Philpy. HTH. 8)

Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. According to Turban et al. (2002),[1] "Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation."

The importance of customer service may vary by product or service, industry and customer. The perception of success of such interactions will be dependent on employees "who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest,"[2] according to Micah Solomon. Customer service can also refer to the culture of the organization - the priority the organization assigns to customer service relative to other components, such as product innovation or low price. In this sense, an organization that values good customer service may spend more money in training employees than average organization, or proactively interview customers for feedback.

From the point of view of an overall sales process engineering effort, customer service plays an important role in an organization's ability to generate income and revenue.[3] From that perspective, customer service should be included as part of an overall approach to systematic improvement. A customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer has of the organization.

Frightened of the forklift ^^^

There was a physicist talking about cancer (yeah, I didn't understand why either) on Good Morning Scotland this morning, and he kept congratulating James Naughtie on the quality of his questions. :blink:

That's another one. "Great question... " Are they taught to do this?

Sad Anoraks thread for this pish.

It's a critical question, a reach truck is easier to get to tight places, but a counterbalance forklift is faster. It could determine whether Philby could do his job and still get home for Neighbours.

It's a critical question, a reach truck is easier to get to tight places, but a counterbalance forklift is faster. It could determine whether Philby could do his job and still get home for Neighbours.

Counterbalance. We do have one of these, but while it is handy, it has no sideshift, and the turning circle of mark yardley. And I haven't watched neighbours since channel 5 nicked it. post-7178-14057124336426_thumb.jpg

Counterbalance. We do have one of these, but while it is handy, it has no sideshift, and the turning circle of mark yardley. And I haven't watched neighbours since channel 5 nicked it. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1405712433.596665.jpg

I've boycotted Neighbours since they sacked Max Ramsey.