Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Said it before but folk on a mobile phone who walk into the room talking on it, insist the tv volume is turned down and proceed to continue their chat on said phone. Tell them to go elsewhere and they get in a fucking mood. :angry:

:o That is absolute shitehawk behaviour.

Look at that woman in the tight skirt, she is going to the wrong side and blocking others.

:lol:

Just about to cover her arse with the shopping bag too, the narcissistic bitch :angry:

Gave blood earlier today and now I have a stoater of a bruise on my arm.

Good boy. Tried to give you a greenie, but I'm fresh out.

I can't give blood until I'm off the tablets :(

Was bitten by a dog last night on both hands. It belongs to a family member, so trying to convince them to get rid of the aggressive wee c**t could be awkward. I'd happily put it down with my boot heel.

It's just playing.

Was bitten by a dog last night on both hands. It belongs to a family member, so trying to convince them to get rid of the aggressive wee c**t could be awkward. I'd happily put it down with my boot heel.

Feed it ten tablets of aspirin.

I've looked at this photo about ten times and still can't see where this woman is. :huh:

I assume he's on about the main woman in the skirt, really annoyed me he said it was tight tbh, which is fitting considering the thread.

Anyway, I'm playing fives tonight, I've not played football since Christmas, and I've done about four bits of exercise since then. It starting off with a cup aswell tonight, so its at least five games, 8 minutes long. Christ knows how this will go