Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Similar

*beep* do you have your own bags?

*pushes button to indicate yes*

*beep* please place bags in bagging area

*places bags in bagging area*

*beep* unexpected item in bagging area, unexpected item in bagging area, murder, death, kill, John Spartan you are fined one credit. ...

Can I assume that you do not like to do the shopping?

Can I assume that you do not like to do the shopping?

You'd assume wrongly my friend. I actually like shopping and I like using the self serve machines. 99% of the time there are no incidents but once in a while they like to f**k you about just to remind you who is the boss in the relationship.

Similar

*beep* unexpected item in bagging area, unexpected item in bagging area, murder, death, kill, John Spartan you are fined one credit. ...

^^^^

Doesn't know how to use the 3 seashells

Missus eating breakfast cereal.

She uses the bowl and spoon like some sort of musical instrument. She can't seem to eat like a normal human, it's a case of making several passes with the spoon for each mouthful, which results in an up-tempo 'ching-ching-ching-ching' every ten seconds. You can hear it form the other side of the house. Drives me up the bloody wall.

Oh aye, and the fact she's never eaten 'breakfast' cereal at breakfast either. It's invariably 9pm or some shit and I'm trying to just chill out and this 'ching-ching' starts up. :thumbsdown

Edited by Boo Khaki

Similar

I fucking love that film

Missus eating breakfast cereal.

She uses the bowl and spoon like some sort of musical instrument. She can't seem to eat like a normal human, it's a case of making several passes with the spoon for each mouthful, which results in an up-tempo 'ching-ching-ching-ching' every ten seconds. You can hear it form the other side of the house. Drives me up the bloody wall.

Oh aye, and the fact she's never eaten 'breakfast' cereal at breakfast either. It's invariably 9pm or some shit and I'm trying to just chill out and this 'ching-ching' starts up. :thumbsdown

Ask her if she'd like a pie instead.

Then give her a boot in it.

It's to let the trucks out easier from the Asda depot. f**k the general public, somebody at the council's taken a back hander from Asda.

Between Asdas 3 Falkirk stores (Falkirk, Grangemouth and Stenhousemuir) and their 3 depots at Grangemouth and on the bypass, they must employ a huge number of Falkirk folk.

I say gie then whatever they want.

Ps. They should build an Asda family East stand at TFS????

Folk crying about the 5p bag charge really are appalling cretins who are stunningly stupid.

Even though it's a new law folk still greet that it's all about supermarkets making more money. So what if it was? Supermarkets are under zero obligation to provide bags, let alone free bags. They're businesses who solely exist to make money. Of course they're always looking at ways to make more money. The only reason that shops haven't charged for bags before now is that they'd lose customers as competitors would make a big deal about not charging.

The most annoying thing about the whole issue though is that IT'S ONLY 5 FUCKING PENCE!!

Edited by DA Baracus

The most annoying thing about the whole issue though is that IT'S ONLY 5 FUCKING PENCE!!

You'd be amazed at how petty and raging people can get about sums of money like that. I used to work in a shop in a fairly posh area but the number of people who would bring back a receipt to get a refund of 7p or something that they'd been overcharged by accident was surprisingly high.

SSE hydro, the national rip off centre. £40+ entry, £8 to park and £4 a pint. Like SSE dont rip us off enough.

You do know that it's the artist you go to see who decides the price of the ticket, and not the venue? Also, no-one forces you to buy alcohol. You can easily not buy a pint.

Finding out that you have a Jobcentre review in Aberdeen first thing on a Monday morning whilst bring in Dumfries the day before with the intention of seeing family for a couple of days. >_>

Own fault of course but I've been on a steady fortnight pattern and they've changed the interview to an odd week to catch me out.

Going to be a right pain though as it'll be an awkward case of "I'm starting a new job in a fortnight but the wifey I saw here last time said I shouldn't sign off until my last non-working day".

Aye, but if you need to use 4 bags then that's a whole 20p!!! :rolleyes:

What annoys me more though is when somebody goes into a shop to only buy a packaged loaf and the shop assistant asks "do you want a bag for that?". It's fcuking in one ffs!!! Even more annoying is when the person actually accepts.

Along the same lines, Subway in particular really piss me off when they automatically put the already wrapped subs in those plastic bags of theirs. Most of them get used only to transport a sandwich from the till to the table before ending up in a general waste bin.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Guest The Phoenix

Finding out that you have a Jobcentre review in Aberdeen first thing on a Monday morning whilst bring in Dumfries the day before with the intention of seeing family for a couple of days. >_>

Own fault of course but I've been on a steady fortnight pattern and they've changed the interview to an odd week to catch me out.

Going to be a right pain though as it'll be an awkward case of "I'm starting a new job in a fortnight but the wifey I saw here last time said I shouldn't sign off until my last non-working day".

^^^ Been working all along and not declaring.