Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Cut myself shaving and now it won't stop bleeding. :(

I've got an annoying bump just above my chin which is the result of various healed up nicks in the same place. If I go anywhere near it with a razor then it bursts open and bleeds all morning... which of course makes the bump bigger and easier to cut next time in a vicious circle. My routine which gets around it is the preferred wet shave but leaving the danger area for the (normally disliked) electric razor.

That can be my PTTGOYN of the day. That and people getting you to buy Elton John tickets and not answering their mobile when they said they'd make sure they'd be contactable on it. If they didn't want the £88 seats then f*** em, that's what they're getting and paying for.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just went to do the shopping and came out to have the woman parked in the next space screaming at me that I was guilty of "anti-social parking", they couldn't get into the car, and that her husband was away to get the police.

Cue police arriving and taking my details for being parked right in the middle of my space.

Mr and Mrs Arsehole were of course parked in the left hand end space, tight to the rhs of the space with plenty more room on the left that they could have easily parked in.

What, the police were siding with them? :huh:

The police officer said she was taking my details because the incident had been reported and she had to, but she was satisfied, and said (out of their earshot) that I could have parked a little further over. Her colleague spoke to the mentalists, but f*ck knows what he wrote down. When he came back, he said my parking was fine given that the spaces are so narrow.

The ridiculous thing is I'd have happily moved if the woman had asked me when I got back to the car, but instead she wasted everyone's time by hurling abuse at me, and sending her husband for the police.

If I end up getting a ticket, I'm going to go fully berserk though!

The police officer said she was taking my details because the incident had been reported and she had to, but she was satisfied, and said (out of their earshot) that I could have parked a little further over. Her colleague spoke to the mentalists, but f*ck knows what he wrote down. When he came back, he said my parking was fine given that the spaces are so narrow.

The ridiculous thing is I'd have happily moved if the woman had asked me when I got back to the car, but instead she wasted everyone's time by hurling abuse at me, and sending her husband for the police.

I would've done them for wasting Police time.

Pales in comparison to people who not only wear shoes in their house but lie down on their sofa and bed wearing them. Shameless rodents.

Shoes off before you cross the threshold of the banana boat, I take it?

Just went to do the shopping and came out to have the woman parked in the next space screaming at me that I was guilty of "anti-social parking", they couldn't get into the car, and that her husband was away to get the police.

Cue police arriving and taking my details for being parked right in the middle of my space.

Mr and Mrs Arsehole were of course parked in the left hand end space, tight to the rhs of the space with plenty more room on the left that they could have easily parked in.

All I can add to this is...wow!

They phoned the police for that. Unbelievable

That can be my PTTGOYN of the day. That and people getting you to buy Elton John tickets and not answering their mobile when they said they'd make sure they'd be contactable on it. If they didn't want the £88 seats then f*** em, that's what they're getting and paying for.

Uhuh. You should know by now that we don't judge on here.

Wow. Hope you took a picture of the cars in their spaces for the inevitable claim for pain and suffering. You monster.

If it's private property the police could do feck all anyway.

Clearly they were just trying to avoid dealing with anyone dangerous or threatening and thought this would be an easy way to end their shift.

If it's private property the police could do feck all anyway.

Clearly they were just trying to avoid dealing with anyone dangerous or threatening and thought this would be an easy way to end their shift.

Pretty much.

They were already on site, probably doing their shopping, and conveniently "got a shout" not long after arriving!

You take that back or I'm phoning the police.

They'll be over soon to talk to you about making threats over the internet. I feel traumatised; compensation may be required.