Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Im on antibiotics now as I have coughed up approximately 82% of my lungs in the past 2 days.

Managed 3 hours sleep last night which is an improvement on the night before.

Just called someone a thundercunt under my breath at work though so need to get a better sleep tonight or I fear I'll be running around calling everyone a Eugene Whompercunt tomorrow.

Good luck with the interview. If you're nervous, just imagine you're being interviewed by Eugene.

Thanks but I want to get the job, not punch the interviewer in the neck.

I had amoxycillin just before Christmas for a chest infection, Most unpleasant, ended up with an inhaler and steroids as well. Hope you're on the mend soon, it's shit when you can't sleep for coughing.

I've never understood why tattoos invoke such seethe in folk who don't have them.

I don't have any tattoos, nor do I plan on getting any, but I agree with this. There's a boy I work with who has the sides of his head shaven and a tattoo showing through and he now has one on the palm of his hand, to go with the ones on more conventional places. He's very good at his job and the tattoos don't effect his work-rate. I don't see the problem.

I work as a manager for a successful property development company in a customer facing role and have a dozen tattoos, one of which is on my hand. The idea that having tattoos, or at least having visible tattoos, makes one some sort of unemployable ned is simply ridiculous.

A'wight Bex?

post-16976-14242847700294_thumb.jpg

I've never understood why tattoos invoke such seethe in folk who don't have them.

People saying they think certain tattoos/tattoos in certain places look stupid doesn't mean they're raging or seething at the folk that have them.... :lol: Edited by 1320Lichtie