Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What? You've got that the wrong way round, people that go to kavos/maga/napa don't usually brag about it or give it the big un.

It's usually people that go to Ibiza that act to snobby for places like Maga etc from my experience!!!

Ibiza >>>> Maga

Cheaper narcotics :P

Ibiza >>>> Maga

Cheaper narcotics :P

I could have had loads for free in Maga. Stayed next door to this boy from Ireland called Stevo who I'm told never slept for days, walked around with his eyes out his skull all the time. Could barely get back to the room without being offered a handful of swedgers off the guy. :lol:

I haven't been to Ibiza so can't really comment. Mates are going this year but I'm saving instead.

Just from the people I know there's so many people that get right snooty about Ibiza and look down on Maga etc. Never really got that, I couldn't care how good or shite the DJs/clubs are aslong as there's plenty of sun, drink and girls I'll be happy.

Maga was tremendous, and very very very cheap

Situations which involve people you sort of know.

Went out at lunchtime to buy a gift voucher for an engagement present, ended up cutting through John Lewis on my way back to the office, and bumped into a girl I went to uni with, who I maybe spoke to about 10 times in two years, working in there. We chatted awkwardly for a couple of minutes and I left by saying "You're looking good, glad you're doing so well."

She now either thinks I'm a sleazy bloke who fancies her or that I think she has cancer.

I hate having to speak to folk I sort of know. It always ends up pure shite.

Went out at lunchtime to buy a gift voucher for an engagement present, ended up cutting through John Lewis on my way back to the office, and bumped into a girl I went to uni with, who I maybe spoke to about 10 times in two years, working in there. We chatted awkwardly for a couple of minutes and I left by saying "You're looking good, glad you're doing so well."

She now either thinks I'm a sleazy bloke who fancies her or that I think she has cancer.

^^^^^

didn't get his hole type post

I hope you pulled out. You do NOT need any more children.

^^^^^

didn't get his hole type post

I hope you pulled out. You do NOT need any more children.

Cheers for the support gents. I was hoping for "Don't be daft, she'll think you were just being friendly" etc...

At any point did she catch you looking at her tits?

Think positive, she might actually have cancer, in which case you said exactly the right thing.

Cheers for the support gents. I was hoping for "Don't be daft, she'll think you were just being friendly" etc...

I'd have found a way to dig a hole and tell her she looked ugly back in uni or something so you did alright, all considered.

That mustard been awkward for you mate!

:P