Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This ‘what colour is the dress’ shite. Whilst morons are arguing about that, the real questions of ‘why the f**k do you care?’ and ‘why the f**k is this being so widely debated’ go unanswered.

Plus it’s clearly gold and white.

It's blue and black and science has confirmed why folk see it in different colours.

My eyes > Your eyes.

It's blue and black and science has confirmed why folk see it in different colours.

My eyes > Your eyes.

I've seen a picture of it on my phone where it's blue and black but on the laptop where it's white and gold... both at the same time!

My eyes > My eyes

Eta: Except just there where I saw it black and blue, put (what appeared to be) a white and gold one next to it only for the other one to instantly turn white and gold. :(

Edited by Hedgecutter

I've seen a picture of it on my phone where it's blue and black but on the laptop where it's white and gold... both at the same time!

My eyes > My eyes

Eta: Except just there where I saw it black and blue, put (what appeared to be) a white and gold one next to it only for the other one to instantly turn white and gold. :(

Yeah, I was reading about folk who were saying the same. It turns out they have AIDS. I'm sure you'll be okay.

My local Lidl appears to have ceased stocking my favoured Maple and Pecan cereal, I am absolutely seething.

ALDI changed their recipe for Honey Hoops a few weeks ago. I was, and am, distraught.

When journalists, who should know better, use the phrases 'an historic...', 'an horrendous...', etc.

It should be 'an' before a word that begins with a vowel sound/soft sound: 'an honest...', 'an umbrella...', 'an excellent...', and so on.

And should be 'a' before words that begin with a consonant sound/hard sound: 'a history', 'a horror...', 'a university...', 'a euphoric...', blah, blah, blah.

Yawn.

When journalists, who should know better, use the phrases 'an historic...', 'an horrendous...', etc.

It should be 'an' before a word that begins with a vowel sound/soft sound: 'an honest...', 'an umbrella...', 'an excellent...', and so on.

And should be 'a' before words that begin with a consonant sound/hard sound: 'a history', 'a horror...', 'a university...', 'a euphoric...', blah, blah, blah.

Yawn.

Not too keen on "eh" historic occasion instead of "ah" historic occasion either.

Just saw a video on my FB of a woman fingering herself with an octopus, auto playing videos are a b*****d

The tribulations of being Facebook friends with King Kebab I'm afraid

Discussing football with someone who thinks they know all about football and they think QoS are a Glasgow based team who play at Hampden

Edited by Swarley