Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They always have an English commentary option for the Edinburgh and Glasgow rugby games. So don't understand why they don't do the same for the football.

That's only officially started this season, although previously Hugh Dan McLennan would do some in Gealic, then chat to one of the players in English for ages.

Getting served a meal containing a fried egg and the yolk is not runny!

That is my biggest pet hate. Have had it happen in the past 4 different cafes that I have been in yet the person with me has always had a perfect egg. Should maybe have put this in the conspiracies thread as I am convinced they are doing it on purpose!

p.s. I have often been known to throw things about in a huff if the yolk breaks when I am trying to cook fried eggs.

Motorcyclists travelling at 30mph along the Abington to Edinburgh A road, no pulling over and speeding up on the rare straight sections. There must have been a tailback of 20+ cars until we finally got past at Carlops... only to have the same issue with a coach.

Eta: I concur with the runny fried egg thing.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Motorcyclists travelling at 30mph along the Abington to Edinburgh A road, no pulling over and speeding up on the rare straight sections. There must have been a tailback of 20+ cars until we finally got past at Carlops... only to have the same issue with a coach.

If you get stuck behind " the wrong kind of traffic " that road can be a nightmare.

The frequency the police park up with their mobile camera van on that road is an absolute pisstake. Edinburgh to Biggar is sometimes a painstaking journey that takes 20 mins longer than it should.

How long should it take if you drive to the speed limit?

On Saturday in Prestwick I had a Scottish Labour leaflet thrust at me.

When I laughed at it and walked past the clearly not at all bitter gentleman in a bunnet called after me: "Oh, you'll be one of those SNP morons then?"

The petty thing that got on my nerves was that I was leaving on a departing bus and didn't have time to verbally decimate him.

On Saturday in Prestwick I had a Scottish Labour leaflet thrust at me.

When I laughed at it and walked past the clearly not at all bitter gentleman in a bunnet called after me: "Oh, you'll be one of those SNP morons then?"

The petty thing that got on my nerves was that I was leaving on a departing bus and didn't have time to verbally decimate him.

A Tory Campaigner done the exact same thing to me in Perth High Street.

Unfortunately for him I did have the time to stop and get him telt,

If you get stuck behind " the wrong kind of traffic " that road can be a nightmare.

Meh if you travel it often enough you soon get to know where is safe to overtake. Same with the A701.

Some motherfucker has stolen my ‘secret’ spot in the canteen at work. It’s a wee table set behind the main seating area with wooden screens in front of it for some reason. It’s quiet and relaxing, but since last week there has been some guy sitting there whenever I go down. Raging. Today I went down and we briefly made eye contact, and I swear he had the faintest of traces of a smirk. My fury was barely contained.

Plus I’m now back at my desk (lunch is over) and one of my colleagues is noisely eating a smelly sandwich. The noises were horrific. They can best be described using the following words; wet, cattle, breathless, snorting, monstrous.

Some motherfucker has stolen my ‘secret’ spot in the canteen at work. It’s a wee table set behind the main seating area with wooden screens in front of it for some reason. It’s quiet and relaxing, but since last week there has been some guy sitting there whenever I go down. Raging. Today I went down and we briefly made eye contact, and I swear he had the faintest of traces of a smirk. My fury was barely contained.

Plus I’m now back at my desk (lunch is over) and one of my colleagues is noisely eating a smelly sandwich. The noises were horrific. They can best be described using the following words; wet, cattle, breathless, snorting, monstrous.

Kill them both. It's the only way.