Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

DA has a bone fide nemesis.

I imagine he looks like this c**t:

nemesis.jpg

That looks like Sauron with hoofs.

Nip down early tomorrow and squirt some brown sauce discretely on the chair. Then sit somewhere else with a good view.

Interesting. This will be taken in to consideration.

I had one course which i finished, did f**k all.

Put me on the anthrax tablets which i finished and felt about 87% better.

Was ok until yesterday and now its back. Hopefully its bad enough to get me out of going to a wedding in weegieland on Saturday but not so bad as to prevent me walking along to Dens Park.

RIP.

Actual exchange in work:

Colleague: "Can you order that sink for me?"

Me: "OK"

C: "What's the delivery address?"

Me: "You tell me..."

C: "I mean, where will they deliver it to?"

Me: "..."

Me: "They don't just deliver it to a random address in the UK and leave you to figure it out. You give them an address and they deliver it to that"

Me: " :huh: "

C: "Well I'm not sure where to get it delivered to"

Me: " :huh::huh::huh: "

Being woken up at 12:30 by neighbours banging about. Then 3:20 by their dog barking outside and a wee toot on their car horn and finally 5AM-7AM running taps, flushing toilets and thumping on the floor.

Think I might have 'forgotten' to switch off my radio alarm today and went to work.

I feel for you - we had severe problems with our drug-dealing neighbour before we were finally able to move last year.

A word of caution, though - there is virtually no way to win against anti-social neighbours, bar moving away.

I've been the lucky recipient of the dirty squirts this week. Judging by the current outbreak on P&B, and considering I've never met Mrs Mozza (honest :ph34r: ), I can only assume that some of you clarty bassas don't wash your hands before going on to the internet.

If your keyboard looks anything like this, please get it sorted. Middens.

keyboard1.jpg

Kudos to the dog owners who, instead of cleaning up after their mutts, decided two almost perfect pyramids of shit was just the thing I needed to see sitting on the pavement when I opened my gate this morning. Literally (and I mean literally) within a metre of a dog-shit bin.

Not sure whether dug shite is better or worse than human poop. There are usually some human turds on our street after the weekend's revelries have ended. Bunch of savages in this town.

Also, after reading your post, I'm now picturing you living in a dog-shit bin like a turdy Oscar the Grouch, haranguing dog owners for not dropping faeces into your gate/lid. Frankly, the avatar isn't helping :P

Dave, are you saying that your keyboard looks like that, it's given you the squits and you've been leaving the evidence on the pavements around your house? Because that's how it reads.

Where do you think I got the picture from?

Just call me Typhoid Davey :ph34r:

My phones no charging, several cables tried and no joy.

b*****d.

Probably just needs a new battery. They're usually pretty cheap off eBay or whatever.

Being woken up at 12:30 by neighbours banging about. Then 3:20 by their dog barking outside and a wee toot on their car horn and finally 5AM-7AM running taps, flushing toilets and thumping on the floor.

Think I might have 'forgotten' to switch off my radio alarm today and went to work.

I feel for you - we had severe problems with our drug-dealing neighbour before we were finally able to move last year.

A word of caution, though - there is virtually no way to win against anti-social neighbours, bar moving away.

Yep, especially when they are disabled and will get all the sympathy going and I will look like a monster for complaining.

Whenever it gets almost so bad that it becomes unbearable it stops for a while and I tell myself that it will stay that way. It never does though.

Not sure how it happened but somehow my iPad has been playing this for the last twenty mins.

It really would be tragic if it accidentally went off again tomorrow all day when I'm at work. Seriously tempted.

Yep, especially when they are disabled and will get all the sympathy going and I will look like a monster for complaining.

Whenever it gets almost so bad that it becomes unbearable it stops for a while and I tell myself that it will stay that way. It never does though.

Not sure how it happened but somehow my iPad has been playing this for the last twenty mins.

It really would be tragic if it accidentally went off again tomorrow all day when I'm at work. Seriously tempted.

I wouldn't bother complaining about the toilet flushing and taps running, even if they're doing it deliberately to wind you up. People will think you're being a twat.

I've been the lucky recipient of the dirty squirts this week. Judging by the current outbreak on P&B, and considering I've never met Mrs Mozza (honest :ph34r: ), I can only assume that some of you clarty bassas don't wash your hands before going on to the internet.

If your keyboard looks anything like this, please get it sorted. Middens.

keyboard1.jpg

Anyway, Gumtree, two types of sellers. First is the person who no longer uses an item and would like to see it go to a new home and make a bit of cash, usually composes a concise, well worded advert containing clear pictures of the item in question. Fuss free for both parties. Second is the illiterate pikey with a massively inflated valuation of his poorly looked after goods. This is accompanied by a description which requires the Enigma machine to decipher and a shakily taken, grainy photograph, the product of a shoddy camera phone, a dimly lit room and the fact he/she is rattling from the massive heroin withdrawl.