Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's a terrible dive. Flicks his feet out and goes down with zero contact, really poor.

Fair enough, diving is absolutely shite - you can't really expect folk to admit to cheating in their interviews though. Anyway, my PTTGOYN is that I'm getting made to watch the rugby. I would rather watch cricket World Cup highlights than this shite.

Of course you can dive and get motm. Why shouldn't he if he was the best player on the pitch?

Because he blatantly cheated and is still being rewarded. It's not exactly a good advert for the sport is it? Good game or not, he should be hauled up in front of a committee and banned. As should all blatant divers in the game. Awarding them motm whether they were good or not is beyond the point imo. His blatant act of cheating should have ruled him out instantly. It's a shameful act in the sport and a harder line needs to be taken against it.

Fair enough, diving is absolutely shite - you can't really expect folk to admit to cheating in their interviews though.

He all but did admit to cheating, that's what's even more infuriating. He said "I don't know if there was contact. But I didn't dive." If we was unsure about the contact, what made him fall?? A dive!

I don't buy in to this pish either that English commentators throw out when English players are accused of diving, about this anticipating a challenge. Bullshit. You hit the deck with no contact then you've dived. There's no two ways about it.

He all but did admit to cheating, that's what's even more infuriating. He said "I don't know if there was contact. But I didn't dive." If we was unsure about the contact, what made him fall?? A dive!

I don't buy in to this pish either that English commentators throw out when English players are accused of diving, about this anticipating a challenge. Bullshit. You hit the deck with no contact then you've dived. There's no two ways about it.

Unless you have to dive out of the way to avoid having your legs broken. Just saying. Didn't see the incident you're talking about.

Harry Arter for Bournemouth/Sky Sports.

The guy had a good game and scored a peach for the 2nd. However, he blatantly dived for the 2nd penalty. The interviewer at the end asks "The penalty looked soft, was there contact?". Naebrain responds: "I don't know if there was contact. But I didn't dive." Well yes, yes you fucking did! You've just admitted you felt no contact yet hit the deck. That = You're A Diving b*****d! What is even more infuriating is the fact that Sky give him the Man of the Match! Don't worry kids, diving is acceptable in this sport as long as you play well the rest of the game! Unreal.

For about a year I thought he was Spanish.

The way Sky pronounce his name was like: 'Ariata'.

I thought they'd signed some striker from Liga Adelante.

People who let their wee kids push their full to the brim shopping trollies around in the supermarket.

They're fucking shit at it. Please stop doing it.

I'm guessing you've never been round a supermarket with a bored/irritable 2-year-old.

Are you the type of person who tuts at people's crying bairns, wondering why they don't just tell them to be quiet?

Are you the type of person who tuts at people's crying bairns, wondering why they don't just tell them to be quiet?

My two year old never ever disturbed anyone in a supermarket, restaurant or anywhere else. Because I did some parenting. It's not that difficult.

You're aye complaining on Facebook that he is rebellious. Can't always be super nanny fella.

I'd be worried if he wasn't rebellious. It's not complaints either, it's my default setting.

Can't be difficult to stop a toddler running riot in a supermarket though!

I had to use another gym today, as my local one was getting work done. My blood was boiling as soon is I pulled into the car park. Cyclists. Everywhere. There had been a triathlon today, and the place was full of identikit fuckwits. Generally just getting in the way, and All sporting the same "LOOK AT ME I'VE DONE SPORTY THINGS" t-shirts and hoodies. Just f**k off eh???

I had to use another gym today, as my local one was getting work done. My blood was boiling as soon is I pulled into the car park. Cyclists. Everywhere. There had been a triathlon today, and the place was full of identikit fuckwits. Generally just getting in the way, and All sporting the same "LOOK AT ME I'VE DONE SPORTY THINGS" t-shirts and hoodies. Just f**k off eh???

Were you not on the way to doing sporty things? :lol: