Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who board trains without letting the passengers off first are the worst people.

Even more so when the person leaving the train has a pram or is on/ pushing a wheelchair.

Its also the look they give you when they do it. Almost as if you are in the wrong for not letting them on the train before you get off.

Boarding trains for longish journeys is one of the most stressful things some people are actually so fucking rude and barge there way past, i was standing in the aisle trying to walk to my seat and this guy coming the other way was barging his way past as if people weren't there.

This, my gf does the same and then asks why the electricity bills are so high when they come through the door

Mine doesn't let me charge my macbook in another room over night or put appliances on when were about to head out its annoying as f**k! She always puts stuff off at the wall as well

Just seen a photo on my Facebook news feed that a lassie has posted of her 12 year old daughter drinking a shot in a Spanish bar with the caption "well it is her birthday".

Edit. Not 12. 11. The kid is 11.

Edited by Sweet Pete

The fact that I need to shite my head off in the middle of a drinking session. Used to just get it all out the next day but now I've got to take a gooey dump whilst im drinking. Shiting when steaming is not fun.

Just seen a photo on my Facebook news feed that a lassie has posted of her 12 year old daughter drinking a shot in a Spanish bar with the caption "well it is her birthday".

Maybe her present will be a parent who isn't a fucking cretin.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

The fact that I need to shite my head off in the middle of a drinking session. Used to just get it all out the next day but now I've got to take a gooey dump whilst im drinking. Shiting when steaming is not fun.

Yeah its not fun, i always used to get it when coming up on pills and having to go for a shite in a club when your head is spinning is one very surreal feeling.

Had to shepherd my mate into a corner in SubClub to spew violently a few weeks ago. Pretty grim stuff.

You will look back and wonder what the f**k you were playing at!! I honestly put myself through it all

These people. They don't impact my life in any way that I can think of but just knowing they exist makes me seethe.

"While most of the diehards in Union Jack tuxedos and umbrella hats have been commuting back and forth to St. Mary’s Hospital for a couple weeks, a group of a tried-and-true few have now committed to not leaving the area until Princess Kate goes into labor."

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20910362_20917730,00.html

Edited by Shotgun

These people. They don't impact my life in any way that I can think of but just knowing they exist makes me seethe.

"While most of the diehards in Union Jack tuxedos and umbrella hats have been commuting back and forth to St. Mary’s Hospital for a couple weeks, a group of a tried-and-true few have now committed to not leaving the area until Princess Kate goes into labor."

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20910362_20917730,00.html

These are the people I imagine will be on 24/7 surveillance by Samaritans if we ever get around to abolishing the monarchy.

These are the people I imagine will be on 24/7 surveillance by Samaritans if we ever get around to abolishing the monarchy.

Nah they'll be the ones who make a big noise about leaving the country if it were to ever happen but then don't.