Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So other than "dat", my PTTGOYN is my sleep pattern being totally fucked after Florida.

Back to work tomorrow and I'm gonna be a dozy shambles.

You're back?

We don't know anything about that jobby on the rug, honest :unsure2:

Agreed to do overtime tomorrow and I'm really hungover today.

I've just emerged from my pit.

Considering drinking through the pain for the first time, but slightly worried about where this might lead :unsure:

So other than "dat", my PTTGOYN is my sleep pattern being totally fucked after Florida.

Back to work tomorrow and I'm gonna be a dozy shambles.

Dat sounds bad man.

The general unhelpfulness of people that are apparently colleagues.

Send an email asking ' can you update on.......',

Now if I got that the least I would do is reply and attach the last relevant email if it contained helpful info.

The number of replies you get that say something like, 'this info is available in an email you were CC'd in 4weeks ago',

This means they have found the info and not thought to attach it so you either find the email,

and as you were only CC'd in you will have filed it somewhere or have to ask them to re-send to you,

expanding the ever growing email mountain you have to scroll through for anything.

And when they send it the reason you can't find it is the subject is wrong and any search you did was a waste of time

anyway. Just don't be a dick and send the info that helps straight away.

Now if I got that the least I would do is reply and attach the last relevant email if it contained helpful info.

The number of replies you get that say something like, 'this info is available in an email you were CC'd in 4weeks ago',

This means they have found the info and not thought to attach it so you either find the email,

and as you were only CC'd in you will have filed it somewhere or have to ask them to re-send to you,

expanding the ever growing email mountain you have to scroll through for anything.

And when they send it the reason you can't find it is the subject is wrong and any search you did was a waste of time

Flip side of that is how many times do you need to be told the same thing though? Anyone can of course accidentally delete an email and need it re-sent but you also get chancers who ask for the same thing to be sent time and again out of nothing more than laziness.

Sounds like they're really cut-throat in your field.

Maybe try a different flock?

I had to slowly and painstakingly explain to someone today how VAT works on invoices and the difference between VAT inclusive and exclusive and the rate of same. I then had to tell them the amount that this adds on to the invoice. This took several attempts and was in spite of the fact that the person had the invoice in front of them, which is broken down line by line to show all of this.

I had to slowly and painstakingly explain to someone today how VAT works on invoices and the difference between VAT inclusive and exclusive and the rate of same. I then had to tell them the amount that this adds on to the invoice. This took several attempts and was in spite of the fact that the person had the invoice in front of them, which is broken down line by line to show all of this.

As long as they didn't come in at 4:55

When you queue in order to get on the bus and someone comes in from the side and skips half the queue. To add salt to the would, they always seem to get the last seat on the bus.