Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When folk are playing consoles on sitcoms and are clicking every button and shaking the controller in an extremely over the top fashion. I've been gaming for just under 20 years and I've never played a game like that!! Arseholes.

Or drinking from a coffee cup that's obviously empty. But annoying things on the telly thread for this pish.

Fucking bus drivers who are supposed to operate an express service but stop at every fucking stop. #buswanker

Never one for fucking bus drivers regardless of their route detailia tbh, but each to their own.

When folk are playing consoles on sitcoms and are clicking every button and shaking the controller in an extremely over the top fashion. I've been gaming for just under 20 years and I've never played a game like that!! Arseholes.

Yes. So much this. If you tried playing games like this you wouldn't get far.

Daley Thompson's Decathlon / Supertest. I'm still to this day convinced that these were developed by Sinclair and the joystick companies to drive up sales of replacement keyboards and controllers.

G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H ... FAIL.

f**k Gus and trying not to break into fits of hysterics at his face while trying to win (and usually getting destroyed). 8m36 in...

https://youtu.be/RAVdN0u0iao?t=8m36s

Edited by banana

Daley Thompson's Decathlon / Supertest. I'm still to this day convinced that these were developed by Sinclair and the joystick companies to drive up sales of replacement keyboards and controllers.

G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H G H ... FAIL.

f**k Gus and trying not to break into fits of hysterics at his face while trying to win (and usually getting destroyed). 8m36 in...

Must admit, I enjoyed Decathlon, but super test was the biggest pile of shite you could fit on a cassette. Hypersports was far superior, IMO. Owned the clay doo shooting, perfect every time B)

Did anyone out there ever beat the Herculean spawn of Rocky Dennis (Gus)? I Tried and failed many a time. Once in a spectacular fashion with the portable telly flying off the top of my, flat pack computer desk, and, thankfully, landing on my lap. Fucking shat myself. Then the old man came in my room roaring at us about aw the noise. Sakes! It's aw that big heided c***s fault, next time Gus next time. There was no next time as I started playing Skooldaze, but that's a whole other story.

http://youtu.be/Y6BxBfk0LY4

Edited by Dee Dee

Due to the FIFA scandal 'murcan news/sports reporters talking about the 2022 "saka" World Cup in "cutta"

At least it isn't in Eye Rack. Whatever that is.

Must admit, I enjoyed Decathlon, but super test was the biggest pile of shite you could fit on a cassette. Hypersports was far superior, IMO. Owned the clay doo shooting, perfect every time B)

Did anyone out there ever beat the Herculean spawn of Rocky Dennis (Gus)? I Tried and failed many a time. Once in a spectacular fashion with the portable telly flying off the top of my, flat pack computer desk, and, thankfully, landing on my lap. Fucking shat myself. Then the old man came in my room roaring at us about aw the noise. Sakes! It's aw that big heided c***s fault, next time Gus next time. There was no next time as I started playing Skooldaze, but that's a whole other story.

http://youtu.be/Y6BxBfk0LY4

I think with Gus the victory was in how long you'd last before losing. Kinda like pubescent training in preparation for sex. I could beat the guy before him, though.

Hypersports was the best of this genre ever imo. The swimming always an easy starter, clay pidgeon shooting was great once you got the hang of it, loved getting the long horse right. But the fucking weightlifting was it's version of Supertest's tog-of-war - trying not to burst out laughing at the state you'd be getting yourself into was again a problem. Those Pythonesque skinny legs!

This just reminded me - there was a game with proper weightlifting. You'd do Snatch style and Clean & Jerk style. Anyone remember which game?

Edited by banana