Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sure I mentioned this last year during Wimbledon, but it always infuriates me when the couples playing doubles feel the need to fist punch or grab one another's hands after every single fucking point.

Just play the game!

Yep that annoys the fucking tits off me too. You see it in a lot of sports now.

Not quite. We thankfully have no major outgoings. No debt or cars to pay off. That seems to count more these days

Wasn't that long ago we were refused because we had no debt, no credit cards etc. Yet we could prove we had the monthly income to cover the repayments!

TGIs last night, three course meal with two pints: £36. Plus £4 for paying the 'birthday girl's' meal. £40. Am I the only one who thinks its majorly overpriced for what it is?

What's it for a pint there? £4? Take that off the £36 bill and it works out at £14 each to eat. Stop being a tight c**t.

I'm ready for the 'whoosh' here, but isn't he saying that it cost £36 per person? :huh:

If so, aye, that seems pretty steep for a three course meal at a glorified theme pub.

£36 for chicken goujons, a double cheese and bacon burger and ice cream?

Pleasingly I was the last to pay and since every one rounded up I paying a few quid less.

...and two beers, mind.

Must have been some spectacularly good beer.

Pleasingly I was the last to pay and since every one rounded up I paying a few quid less.

Don't get beers and don't get a starter and dessert from they places. Just get a main meal. Usually value for money in your main meal. Desserts/starters and drinks all over priced. Basics

Scum. Sub human scum.