Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk who visit neighbours in our street and can't even park right. Check out the black corsa. The guy who has the silver astra is just as bad.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1436895800.556582.jpg

Is there a girl that lives close to you that does girls nails?

Whaddaya mean Matty??

Is there someone that lives in the same bit as you called Chanelle? She's a nail technician or some shite like that in her spare time. I just wanted to know if she lived close to you

It's just annoying as hell mozzarella, the amount of times me and some of the neighbours can't get parked. The people in the houses over the back had the same issue a few years ago, a disabled guy conmplained to the council and they came and marked out spaces with white line paint.

People who have no respect for other peoples opinions/views and constantly try and be funny and take the piss. Yes I'm speaking to you Dave!!

Unacceptable IMO.

Yours humbly,

#God.

:P

Suitably chastened, O Lord.

Any sign of that apocalypse that the evangelists keep going on about? This whole life thing is getting very tiring.

Something that's in the process of being taken care of, courtesy of the council.

I assume he's referring to the mould brought on by condensation?

What are the council doing for it just out of curiosity? I was running a pilot on similar windows at my old work for a similar problem.

Folk who visit neighbours in our street and can't even park right. Check out the black corsa. The guy who has the silver astra is just as bad

giphy.gif

I assume he's referring to the mould brought on by condensation?

What are the council doing for it just out of curiosity? I was running a pilot on similar windows at my old work for a similar problem.

Not sure how they are fixing it, the housing inspector has to pop round first.